When it comes to recreational ATV riding, one of the most important pieces of safety gear that you can invest in are some quality ATV riding vests. Here is a guide to help you choose the best one for your needs.
Just like it’s important to wear a helmet, it is also important to wear a vest that adds another layer of safety. You’ll never know when you’ll take a spill off your ATV and hit the ground, so it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Safety is paramount when riding an ATV. That’s why choosing the right vest is important. They provide protection for the chest and back and can help prevent serious injuries in the event of a fall or collision.
If you’re considering buying one, then this guide to the best ATV riding vests on the market is what you need.
What Should I Look For In An ATV Riding Vest?
When shopping for an ATV riding vest, it is important to keep in mind the different features that are available. Here are some things to look for when choosing an ATV riding vest:
- CE certified: Tested and meets safety standards
- Size: Make sure to try on the vest to ensure a proper fit. The vest should be snug but not too tight.
- Adjustability: Look for a vest with adjustable straps so that you can customize the fit.
- Safety features: Look for a vest that has reflective material and/or bright colors to help improve visibility. Additionally, some vests come with built-in safety features such as padding or impact resistance.
- Comfort: Choose a vest that is made from breathable material and includes vents to help keep you cool and comfortable while riding.
- Storage: Some vests come with pockets or other storage options to help keep your essentials close at hand.
- Lightweight: Choose a vest that is lightweight and won’t impede your movement while riding.
- Good material: Choose a vest that is made of high-quality materials that will last longer and hold up better to wear and tear.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when shopping for an ATV riding vest. By considering these factors, you can be sure to find a vest that will be comfortable, safe, and durable.
Now that you know what factors to consider, now it’s time to take look at our top picks on the market.
Fun ATV Riding Clothes
While protective gear is essential on the trail, it’s ok to look cute and share your wilder riding side with the world. I’m a big fan of ball caps and love this adorable “ATV hair, Don’t Care” hat from Sew Vivid Design on Etsy. Be sure to Check out all this cute ATV apparel.
Get This FREE ATV Pre Ride Inspection Checklist Now!
Recommended ATV Riding Resources
- Top ATV Trails Near Me in the Southeast
- Must-Have ATV Accessories
- ATV Riding Clothes– Everything you need to get started
- ATV Trails Near Me Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Are you also in the market for ATV helmets? Make sure to check out our post on Top Rated ATV Helmets this 2022! And if you’re looking for new thrills aside from ATV riding, then this post about Pink Jeep Tours through the Red Rocks in Sedona, Arizona is what you need.