Having the best breathable hiking shoes in the summer is crucial to an enjoyable hike. In this guide to best hiking shoes that are breathable, we offer you our top picks for this year’s hiking season.
Don’t feel like your feet have to suffer when you hike this summer. There are tons of great options out there that will leave your feet feeling refreshed and your soul rejuvenated.
If you are ready to hit the trails and enjoy the beautiful summer weather, grab a pair of these comfortable and breathable shoes and let’s go for a hike!
How Do I Stop My Feet From Sweating When I Hike?
Sweaty feet are not only uncomfortable, but they can also lead to bad odor or worse, blisters. However, there are a lot of ways to prevent having sweaty feet while hiking.
- Wear socks that are moisture-wicking like the lightweight no-show toe socks so your toes can move freely inside and prevent blisters for a more comfortable hike.
- Wear sock liners like these Merino Wool Liner Crew Socks for an additional layer of comfort.
- Use talcum powder or foot powder.
- Change your socks frequently.
- Spray antiperspirant before heading to the trails.
For a more comfortable hiking experience, we give you this year’s top picks for breathable hiking shoes.
These are just some of the tips you can do to stop your feet from sweating. But keep in mind that the right hiking shoes can lessen or even prevent sweating.
Fun & Cool Hiking Clothes
Download This FREE Summer Packing List
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Now that you’re feet are ready for some action, you might be interested in this guide on hiking in the Smoky Mountains.
Or if you are planning to go hiking on the other side of the country, I recommend you to check out this article from PhotoJeepers on Moab Utah Hiking.