When it comes to packing food and drinks for a day of recreational ATV riding, you need the best coolers for ATV riding, so you can enjoy your time on the trails without worrying about your provisions.
Whether you’re going on a short trail ride or a long cross-country trip, these coolers are a must-have!
ATV riding can be a lot of fun, but it can also be hot and sweaty work. If you’re going to be out on the trails all day, you’ll need a good cooler to keep your drinks cold and for storing your snacks for ATV riding.
Here are the best coolers for ATV riding in 2022.
How Do You Strap An ATV Cooler?
ATV coolers can be strapped to the ATV in a variety of ways. The most important thing is to ensure the cooler is secure and will not come loose while you are riding.
- One way to strap an ATV cooler is to use a ratchet strap. First, loop the strap around the ATV frame and then through the cooler handle. Pull the strap tight and secure it with the ratchet.
- Another way to strap an ATV cooler is to use bungee cords. You can wrap it around the same way you did with the ratchet strap. Next step is to pull the cord tight and secure it with the hooks at the end of the cord.
- You can also do away with using a heavy duty rope if you don’t have a ratchet or bungee cords. The same steps are applied; don’t forget to secure it with a tight knot.
Fun ATV Riding Clothes
While protective gear is essential on the trail, it’s ok to look cute and share your wilder riding side with the world. I’m a big fan of ball caps and love this adorable “ATV hair, Don’t Care” hat from Sew Vivid Design on Etsy. Be sure to Check out all this cute ATV apparel.
Get Your FREE ATV Pre Ride Inspection Checklist Today!
Recommended ATV Riding Resources
- Top ATV Trails Near Me in the Southeast
- Must-Have ATV Accessories
- ATV Riding Clothes– Everything you need to get started
- ATV Trails Near Me Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Other than ATV coolers, you also need the must-have ATV accessories to make your ATV riding a success.