As you plan your ultimate couple’s getaway in the Smokies, be sure to check out this Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide highlighting some of the best hotels in Pigeon Forge for couples.
Pigeon Forge offers a perfect balance between privacy and entertainment, making it an ideal destination for couples looking to reconnect. Whether you’re coming for a few days or planning an extended stay, there are numerous beautiful hotels available that provide all the comfort and convenience needed while on vacation.
Are you and your sweetheart seeking a fun-filled, romantic getaway? Then Pigeon Forge is the ideal destination!
With its stunning mountainside views, quaint restaurants, shops, and attractions; this charming city has something for everyone. To make your special trip truly memorable though, why not treat yourselves to an extraordinary stay at one of these luxurious hotels that are perfect for couples?
Our guide will help you choose from some of the best hotels in Pigeon Forge offering cozy amenities and exquisite vistas sure to create lasting memories for two lovebirds on their retreat.
Romantic Things to do in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge is not only an ideal family destination but also brimming with romantic activities and experiences that couples will love.
Here are some of the best things to see and do in Pigeon Forge for couples.
- Take a Romantic Scenic Drive: Hop in the car and take a drive through Cades Cove or up Newfound Gap Road for some stunning landscapes and views of the mountains.
- Enjoy an Upscale Dinner Date: There’s no shortage of delicious food and romantic restaurants in Pigeon Forge. Choose from five-star steakhouses, and award-winning Italian spots, or even try something unique like a tapas restaurant for a more intimate experience.
- Rent a cabin with GSM Family Vacation and enjoy all its luxurious amenities including a hot tub. Enjoy soaking up the warm water while taking in the beautiful surroundings, not to mention some quality time with your loved one.
For more ideas, check out our guide to the most romantic things to do in Pigeon Forge, TN!
From breathtaking views and romantic activities to delicious dining and shopping opportunities, Pigeon Forge is the perfect place for a romantic escape. Start planning today and make this next trip to Pigeon Forge truly unforgettable!
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Download Our FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
More Related Resources
Pigeon Forge is a great place to create memorable moments with your loved ones without breaking the bank. With so many Cheap Things To Do In Pigeon Forge, TN, you can find something fun and exciting for everyone!
And while we’re on the topic of saving money, here are some creative yet budget-friendly romantic love coupons that are sure to make your significant other feel cherished!