Gone are the days when pontoon boats were considered ugly and boring but nowadays, pontoon boats are made sleeker and fancier now more than ever. And if you go up another level you’ll find the impressive world of Luxury pontoon boats set to deliver an unmatched experience for the whole crew. So If you’re lucky and capable enough, don’t miss out on the chance to get a hold of the best luxury pontoon boats we’ve listed just for you.
Don’t Forget To Pin It For Later
Who Makes The Best Luxury Pontoon Boat?
There are plenty of pontoon boat brands claiming to make the best pontoon boats on the market but there are certainly the ones that stand out from the rest. When it comes to luxury pontoon boats, brands such as Avalon, Premier, Bennington, Sylvan, and Manitou are on top of the list. These brands have consistently made impressive high-end boats that are built with excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Related Reading: 2021 Top Pontoon Boat Brands You Should Definitely Check Out
How Much Is A Luxury Pontoon Boat?
The price of luxury pontoon boats can range from as low as $50,000 to $100,000 or more. Luxury pontoon boat prices can still go higher depending on its size, floorplan, amenities, engine, build quality, accessories and options for customization.
What To Look For In A Luxury Pontoon Boat?
The best luxury pontoon boats offer features that you won’t find on standard or the generic pontoon boat on the market. When looking for luxury pontoon boats, you’ll want to consider the following outstanding factors.
- Improved Technology– Luxury pontoon boats have state-of-the-art technology that you won’t typically find on your standard pontoon boats. These advanced technologies provide better convenience while onboard.
- Top of the Line Performance– Luxury pontoons provide boaters with impressive performance like easy navigation, faster engines, and an improved control system.
- Impressive design– Carefully thought out design to fit today’s modern world and sometimes you’ll find one that looks futuristic too!
- Quality Construction- Luxury pontoon boats are built with excellent craftsmanship and are made from the highest quality of material from their exterior to interiors.
What Are The Best Luxury Pontoon Boats?
If you’re in the market for the best luxury pontoon boats, look no further because we’ve got you the best of the best! Check them out!
Luxury at its finest is what Premier Escalante is all about, constructed using only the best materials and built with high attention to detail. The Escalante is an impressive double-decker pontoon boat with a very spacious 12 ft. upper deck that leads to a water slide that certainly provides a lot of fun for everyone on board. For premium entertainment and comfort on the waters, the Escalante also includes features like a unique walk-up staircase, refrigerator, electric sink, 10’wide floor plan, hard-sided changing room, and pub-style booth.
Starting Price: $ 146,800
- Length: 31′ 4″
- Width: 10′
- Maximum Seating: 16 – 20L / 4U
- Max HP: 800
- Weight (lbs): 4,150 – 5,050
- Pinnacle furniture with lights
- Ultra fabric material
- Stainless gunnel
- Double panel rail
- Polished aluminum corner casting with dock and navigation lights
- Day enclosure
- Mirage changing room
- Pub style booth with table
For more info visit Premier Marine
Bennington QX Sport
With an impressive list of exclusive features delivering unmatched boating experience that is definitely a cut above the rest. The unique and top-of-the-line QX Sport delivers unprecedented performance and speed on the waters. This pontoon boat perfectly blends style and performance with its integrated custom Roswell wake tower and windshield features. Aside from this, the QX sport has a unique standard sweeping fastback design at the stern that encapsulates the performance flow. You’ll also love its high-end audio system, luxurious interiors, and none other than a massive built-in commercial-grade refrigerator perfect for keeping your drinks chilled throughout.
- Length Overall: 27’4 ft.
- Length Of Deck: 27’1 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft
- Dry Weight: 5,184 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 35.2 gallons
- Seating Capacity: 16
- Exclusive wake tower & Integrated windshield
- Sweeping fastback design at the stern
- Premium speakers
- Integrated kitchen sink
- Exclusive sport interior
- Built-in commercial-grade refrigerator
For more info visit Bennington
Manitou XT Split Rear Windshield
The Manitou XT SPlit Rear Windshield is everything you’ll ever need for an exceptional boating experience. With its sleek and contemporary look, this boat will certainly stand out from the rest. With its excellent turn of speed, and Manitou’s pioneering V-Toon technology you’ll only experience a smooth and stable ride even on challenging waters. You won’t be able to resist its buttery soft vinyl that feels like you’re on cloud nine. As Manitou’s flagship model, the XT leads the pack in luxury performance as well as speed delivering its highest rating HP ever which is up to 900 HP.
An added feature that makes it even better is the full windshield for the driver and passenger that serves as protection from the wind while sailing through the waters.
Starting Price: $116,428
- HP Rating: Up to 900 HP
- Lengths: 23′, 25′ & 27′
- Hull Type: Sport Handling Package [SHP], Sport Handling Package [SHP] Dual Engine
- Weight: 3,805 – 4,505 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 16 persons
- Action Camera & Watch, Garmin Virb
- Cooler, Soft Side
- Cupholders, Built-In
- Dinette Table – 2 on SRS, 1 on RFX
- Dock Guard Hanger
- Dolce Marine Vinyl
- Extended Starboard Chaise
For more info visit Manitou
Grand Tahoe Elite Windshield
Make way for Tahoe’s newest model and a flagship for their Master series that is making waves in the luxury department of the pontoon boat community. Everything about this boat is screaming luxury, from the Medallion touch screen dash to the Waveglider performance package. Grand Tahoe Elite Windshield is available in 25 ft and 27ft boat length and resembles that of the interiors of a tournament ski boat with both a port and starboard bow bench. The boat’s act includes a corner seating area on the starboard side and a refreshment center with a refrigerator and sink on the port side perfect for some entertainment on board.
Starting Price: $109,300
- Length Overall: Available in 26′ 6″ or 28′ 6″
- Deck Length: 25′ 3″ or 27′ 3″
- Pontoon Diameter: 27″ x 3
- Dry Weight: 4,600 or 5,000
- Max. Weight Cap.: 2,900 or 3,160
- Maximum People Capacity: 14 or 16
- Commander Fiberglass Helmstands with Full Windshield
- Touchscreen Dash
- Garmin 742XS Color Fishfinder / Depth Finder / GPS
- Admiral High Back Reclining Drivers Chair
- Finished interior wall panels
- Top Bimini
- Ski Tow Bar
- Rear Stainless-Steel Telescoping Ladder
For more info visit Tahoe Pontoons
G3 Suncatcher Diamond Elite 326SS
If you’re going for a lavish lifestyle on the water, better check out the G3 Suncatcher Diamond Elite 326SS which is built with state-of-the-art craftsmanship that is nothing short but impressive. Its impressive onboard elegant furniture and premium amenities are designed to give the ultimate relaxation and comfort on board. If you want to go the extra mile you can choose The Diamond Elite performance package that is available on Elite pontoons. This package offers dash upgrades including a backlit G3 decal, Simrad® GO9 display, and SeaStar® control panel. Aside from these upgrades, this package also offers an impressive max HP of 300 which includes the Yamaha DES controls.
- Dry Weight: 3340
- Boat Length: 26′ 5″
- Max Horsepower: 250
- Fuel Capacity : 37 G.
- Person Capacity: 14
- Roto Molded Furniture w/ Rain Drain Channel Under Cushions
- Custom Stern Lounge Area with Storage
- Tilt Steering
- Luxurious Fully Adjustable Captains Chair
- Ski Tow Standard
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet
- Anodized Deck Rails and Trim
For more info visit SunCatcher
Sylvan M5 LZ DC
Included in our list of the best pontoon boats on the market is the Sylvan M5 LZ DC. This high-end boat is definitely a stunner and it’s hard to find faults when it comes to performance as well. It has a maximum capacity of 14 people and features comfortable seating for the whole crew. Packed with awesome entertainment amenities so never expect a dull moment once you step on the boat. You’ll find that the front deck is raised a full 4 inches above the interior floor which allows the boat to perform better on rough waters.
- Length: 27’8″
- Dry Weight: 4350 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gal
- Max Persons : 14 / 1950 lbs
- Max Capacity: 3075 lbs
- Max Hp: 350 hp
- Rear-facing Speakers w/ Remote TouchPad
- Docking Lights
- Underwater Lighting
- Power Assist
- Rotocast Furniture Bases
- Anodized Deck Trim
For more info visit Sylvan Marine
You Might Also Be Interested In our Other Outdoor Living Posts