You’ll definitely make some adjustments to visit the best places to travel with a baby in the US, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go to the best places to travel with your little one.
Our family hit the road with our first baby just 8 weeks after he was born to attend a wedding of over 500. I won’t say it wasn’t a bit of an eye opener, but what in life isn’t after a baby is born?
What I’m trying to say is it’s still possible as long as you choose the best places to travel with a baby. Here are a few ideas to help you scratch that travel itch even if you do have a new little bundle in tow.
Download Your FREE Family Travel Planner
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
- How To Travel With Kids And Keep Your Sanity
- How to Stay in Hotels for Cheap or Free
- Planning a Road Trip With Kids
- You Need This Hilton Head Island Beach Getaway!