Are you in the market for the best women’s ATV riding pants? In this recreational ATV riding resource guide, we give you our top selection that offers maximum protection for your off-roading adventures.
When you’re hitting the trails you need ATV pants that are durable and lightweight enough for you to move in. But with so many options in the market, choosing a pair can be quite a task.
Are you stressing out trying to find a pair of ATV riding pants that fit the way you want them to?
Girl, we got you! In this article, you’ll find our top 5 choices for women’s ATV riding pants including their best features and pros and cons.
Do you have to wear long pants on an ATV?
Wearing long pants while riding an ATV is highly recommended for safety purposes. Long pants provide a layer of protection between your skin and the rough terrain that you may encounter while riding.
They also protect against any debris or branches that may potentially hit your legs.
In addition to protecting against external elements, long pants can also act as a buffer between your skin and the hot engine of the ATV.
As these engines can get quite hot while in operation, wearing long pants can prevent any burns or discomfort.
How To Choose ATV Riding Pants?
When buying the best ATV riding pants there are a number of factors to consider, including;
- Material- ATV riding pants should be made of durable and moisture-wicking material. Choose pants that are made of 600D or 900D polyester material for more durability.
- Ventilation- For additional comfort on the trails, make sure your pants have some ventilation features too.
- Fit– Look for riding pants that fit nicely with extra room for movement.
- Weight- Go for lightweight pants for increased mobility like the Fly Racing Women’s LITE Pants.
- Easy to clean- Because you will be dealing with a lot of dirt when ATV riding. Make sure your pants are machine washable and won’t easily be damaged even if you put them inside your washer or dryer.
Remember, the best ATV riding pants should not only offer protection but also keep you comfortable and unrestricted on your ride. So, always take into consideration these factors when making your purchase.
Fun ATV Riding Clothes
While protective gear is essential on the trail, it’s ok to look cute and share your wilder riding side with the world. I’m a big fan of ball caps and love this adorable “ATV hair, Don’t Care” hat from Sew Vivid Design on Etsy. Be sure to Check out all this cute ATV apparel.
Get Your FREE ATV Pre Ride Inspection Checklist Today!
Recommended ATV Riding Resources
- Top ATV Trails Near Me in the Southeast
- Must-Have ATV Accessories
- ATV Riding Clothes– Everything you need to get started
- ATV Trails Near Me Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
If you’re looking for jerseys to match your ATV riding pants, make sure to check out our list of the best ATV riding jerseys for both the novice and the pro!
And after choosing the best riding outfit, maybe you can wear them on one of these amazing Maui ATV tours in Hawaii.