Eating campfire foods on a stick is classic camping in our book. Any camping meal cooked over an open fire on a stick will be a hit with the kids.
Shhhh!! It’ll be our little secret that mom and dad really enjoy it, too.
These 30+ camping meals on a stick will inspire you to get out of the roasted weenie rut and try something new the next time you go camping.
Things to Cook Over a Fire on a Stick
While marshmallows and hot dogs remain easy and relatively cheap camping foods to cook over a fire on a stick, there are other types of camping meals on a stick to try out.
What Can You Roast Besides Marshmallows?
Did you know you can roast fruit, make chocolate chip cookies, and roast Starburst over an open flame? Yep! Starburst!
By that I mean, what other delicious SWEET things can you roast on a stick over a campfire?
Check out this video from Outdoor Boys.
Campfire Food On A Stick
Here are a few campfire food ideas on a stick you might also enjoy.
- Coca-Cola Steak Kabobs – Couple in the Kitchen
- Marinated Beef Kabobs– Blackberry Babe
- Easy Grilled Teriyaki Steak Kabobs– That Guy Who Grills
- Sweet & Zesty Steak Kabobs– Cook, Eat, Go
- Easy Grilled Hawaiian Steak Skewers– The Soccer Mom Blog
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs– Cook, Eat, Go
- Korean Chicken Kabobs– My Kitchen Love
- Yogurt Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Skewers– Little Family Adventure
- Marinated Chicken Shish Kabobs– Low Carb Yum
- Orange Herb Chicken Kabobs with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce– Plating Pixels
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Kabobs– That Guy Who Grills
- Sriracha Cashew Pork & Pineapple Skewers– Paleo Scaleo
- Italian Garlic Sausage & Potato Kabobs-Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Grilled Peach & Pork Kabobs– Plating Pixels
- Grilled Pork Satay Skewers– Plating Pixels
- Mediterranean Grilled Salmon Kabobs– Couple In The Kitchen
- Grilled Salmon Kabobs with Lemon Dill Marinade– Plating Pixels
- Spicy & Sweet Shrimp Skewers– Blackberry Babe
- Habanero Shrimp Fajita Kabobs– Plating Pixels
- Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp Skewers– That Guy Who Grills
- Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Mushrooms Skewers– Plating Pixels
- Pepper & Onion Skewers
- Zucchini, Squash, and Onion Skewers
- Greek Salad Skewers– Hello Nature
Meals on a Stick: No Campfire Needed
Sometimes my kids and I are at the campground alone all day and I don’t really want to make a campfire. That doesn’t mean they can’t still have a camping meal on a stick.
Here are a few more fun camping snacks on a stick that don’t even require a campfire.
What fun things do you like to eat on a stick while camping?
More Easy Meals For Camping
If you are looking for even more easy meals for camping trips, check out Proper Good! As seen on Shark Tank, these Easy on-the-go meals are perfect for camping and super healthy to boot.