We all know that any camping meal on a stick is going to be a hit with the kids. Roasting weenies is probably up there with trips do Disney for my kids, but sometimes mama doesn’t want another processed meat product on a stick, can I get a witness?
I put on my hunting hat and gathered these 30+ camping meals on a stick to add to my camping meal menu plan.
These 30+ camping meals will inspire you to get out of the roasted weenie rut and try something new the next time you go camping.
Don’t miss our other RV camping resources while you are here!
What can you cook on a stick over a fire?
While marshmallows and hot dogs remain an easy camping staple to roast on a stick, but there are many more options you may not have considered.
Here are a few ides you might enjoy.
Easy Beef Camping Meals on a Stick
- Coca-Cola Steak Kabobs – Couple in the Kitchen
- Marinated Beef Kabobs– Blackberry Babe
- Easy Grilled Teriyaki Steak Kabobs– That Guy Who Grills
- Sweet & Zesty Steak Kabobs– Cook, Eat, Go
- Easy Grilled Hawaiian Steak Skewers– The Soccer Mom Blog
Easy Chicken Camping Meals on a Stick
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs– Cook, Eat, Go
- Korean Chicken Kabobs– My Kitchen Love
- Yogurt Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Skewers– Little Family Adventure
- Marinated Chicken Shish Kabobs– Low Carb Yum
- Orange Herb Chicken Kabobs with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce– Plating Pixels
Easy Pork Camping Meals on a Stick
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Kabobs– That Guy Who Grills
- Sriracha Cashew Pork & Pineapple Skewers– Paleo Scaleo
- Italian Garlic Sausage & Potato Kabobs-Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Grilled Peach & Pork Kabobs– Plating Pixels
- Grilled Pork Satay Skewers– Plating Pixels
Itching to Hit The Road, But Not Ready To Buy An RV Just Yet? Check out our “How To Rent an RV” Page for Information on how your family can enjoy a safe and fun RV camping trip outdoors this year.
Easy Seafood Camping Meals on a Stick
- Mediterranean Grilled Salmon Kabobs– Couple In The Kitchen
- Grilled Salmon Kabobs with Lemon Dill Marinade– Plating Pixels
- Spicy & Sweet Shrimp Skewers– Blackberry Babe
- Habanero Shrimp Fajita Kabobs– Plating Pixels
- Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp Skewers– That Guy Who Grills
Easy Veggie Meals on a Stick
- Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Mushrooms Skewers– Plating Pixels
- Pepper & Onion Skewers
- Zucchini, Squash, and Onion Skewers
- Greek Salad Skewers– Hello Nature
No Campfire Necessary Camping Meals on a Stick
Sometimes my kids and I are at the campground alone all day and I don’t really want to make a campfire.
That doesn’t mean they can’t still have a camping meal on a stick.
Here are a few more fun camping snacks on a stick that don’t even require a campfire.
What Can You Roast Besides Marshmallows?
Ok, now that we have the basic camping meals and snacks out of the way, what else can you roast besides marshmallows?
By that I mean, what other delicious SWEET things can you roast on a stick over a campfire?
Did you know you can roast fruit, make chocolate chip cookies, and roast Starburst over an open flame? Yep! Starburst!
Check out this video from Outdoor Boys.
What fun things do you like to eat on a stick while camping?
You Might Also Be Interested In our Other Camping Meals