You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy the best places to travel in the US. Cheap family vacations in Florida for one offers loads of fun without the need to spend all your travel budget.
Florida has so much to offer. It is home to endless vacation backdrops including beaches, museums, art features, hole-in-the-wall surprises, and cultural flair that are located close together making it the ultimate destination for family vacationers.
And if you think Florida dreaming is too big for your budget? You might be surprised to learn that the “Sunshine State” has so many affordable vacation spots to explore. Here are the 8 cheap family vacation getaways in Florida to check out.
In a state like Florida where there is endless fun and entertainment for the whole family, you can easily find a budget-friendly place or thing to do in the state. Here are 8 cheap family vacations in Florida you shouldn’t miss!
What Is The Cheapest Place To Vacation In Florida?
If you’re searching for the best places to visit in Florida for a family on a budget, look no further.
Here are 8 ideas to inspire you to have an affordable, memorable family vacation in the beautiful state of Florida.
- Cocoa Beach
- Jacksonville Beach
- Everglades National Park
- St. Pete Beach
- Pensacola Beach
Florida is known for its theme parks, particularly Disney World and Universal Studios, which can be quite pricey. But these aren’t the only attractions that the state has to offer. As a matter of fact, there are tons of amazing attractions in Florida that are cheap and Free to enjoy!
Whether you’re a beach lover, a foodie, or love learning history, there’s a place in Florida that you and the family can enjoy even on a budget. Keep scrolling to see our list of cheap family vacations in Florida.
How Can I Go To Florida On A Budget?
You don’t have to burn off all your travel money when visiting Florida. With the proper planning, you can enjoy your family vacation even on a tight budget. Here are some tips.
- Plan ahead and use our Travel expense tracker to keep track of your travel budget.
- If you can, avoid traveling during the peak seasons. During this time hotel rates tend to get higher. Airfares also cost less during the off-season.
- Always check if there are discounts when visiting an attraction.
- Use any coupons you can get your hands on.
- Enjoy and have fun at the beach where it’s FREE, instead of visiting places with entrance fees.
- Instead of pricey hotels, you can bring your RV and camp at the many campgrounds in Florida.
- There are also vacation rentals in Florida for every budget.
You might be wondering what the cost of a trip to Florida is. On average, it would cost a family of 4 around $3,900 for a one-week stay in Florida. The cheapest time to travel to Florida is by late September.
Now that you know the tips on how to travel on a budget in Florida. We now give you some of the cheapest family vacations in Florida and why you absolutely must visit them.
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Download Your FREE Family Travel Planner
- Best Places To Travel In March [In The US]
- 10 Easy To Make Cheap Camping Meals That Will Satisfy Your Whole Crew
- How To Snag Free Hotel Stays & Other Hotel Hacks To Save You Money!
- 10 Cheap Beach Vacations In The USA
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Hotels can be pretty expensive, especially if you’re looking to stay for more than one night. Lucky for you we’ve got some amazing tips on How to Stay In Hotels For FREE! Go check them out!