This Gatlinburg vacation guide with a list of cheap things to do in Gatlinburg will please all those who want to explore the town without spending a fortune.
With so many things to do in Gatlinburg, it is impossible to get bored. But if you will ask, is it possible to bust your budget doing them all, the answer is Yes. But no worries, because have the solution for you!
Looking for something to do in Gatlinburg but don’t want to spend a lot of money? No problem!
There are plenty of cheap things to do in Gatlinburg that will keep you entertained without emptying your wallets. Here are some excellent ideas to get you started.
How Can I Go To Gatlinburg On A Budget?
There are a few ways that you can go to Gatlinburg on a budget. Here are some money-saving ideas:
- Look for Gatlinburg discount tickets and coupons available for attractions, hotels, and restaurants.
- Visit during the off-season(January, February, and March). It is often cheaper to visit during these times because accommodations usually offer lower rates compared during the peak season.
- Save money on food by eating at less expensive restaurants or packing your own meals.
- You can also look for package deals that include lodging, meals, and activities all for one price.
- You can save money by doing things like hiking and picnicking instead of taking part in more costly activities.
Enjoying a trip to Gatlinburg doesn’t have to be expensive. By following these tips, you can save money and still have a great time.
Whether you are visiting Gatlinburg for the first time or a resident of the area, the list of wonderful and affordable things to do in Gatlinburg keeps growing. Keep scrolling to find out more!
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Your FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Gatlinburg Vacation Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Fun Things to Do in Gatlinburg in March
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
You don’t have to spend a lot to have a good time in Gatlinburg, in fact you can enjoy some of the best attractions without spending a dime. Read our post about Free Things To Do In Gatlinburg for more ideas.
And while exploring the town, make sure you have a compact travel camera with you to capture all the fun!