Connect With Disney Fans and Bloggers
What is DisFanChat?
“What is DisFanChat?”
Let me introduce you!
Through that weekly chat, I always meet several wonderful Disney fans and bloggers and make many new friends. I am able to learn and keep up to date on the latest exciting news coming out of Disney Parks and Resorts.
Since we all enjoy sharing our knowledge and helping others plan the most magical Disney vacation possible, we decided to collaborate outside of the Twitter chat.
Here are all the ways you can connect with us online:
- Connect with our Twitter page @Disfanchat
- Find our DisFanChat Facebook Page
- Sign up for our newsletter to get Mouse Fan Mondays posts delivered to your inbox filled with articles offering tips and advice on Disney as well as links to numerous other bloggers and websites located on our blog hop at the bottom of the page!
- You can also sign up for DisFanChat alerts via Facebook Messenger so that you never miss a DisFanChat and you always know the topic. Click here.
- Want even more personal interaction with Disney bloggers and experts? Then join either or both or our Facebook groups.
- Twitter Planning Facebook Group: Dedicated to those who want to help plan our Twitter parties each week
- Disney Planning Tips from DisFanChat bloggers group where you can ask questions and receive personalized tips and advice on your next Disney vacation
As you can see, we love connecting with you and connecting you to other Disney planning experts. Be sure to check it all out and leave us a comment so we can say hello!
Upcoming DisFanChat Topics Include:
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Can Everyone Afford A Disney Vacation?
- Best Romantic “Date Night” Restaurants at Disney
Be sure to use #disfanchat to join in! Not sure how to do that? Keep reading!
How To Participate In A Twitter Party:
- Simply log into to your Twitter page
- Type the relevant # in the search bar. In our case #disfanchat
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the link that says “Latest” in order to keep up with the last posts
- Reply to the questions as they are posted and enjoy the “chatter” that happens around each.
- Don’t worry if you get “behind” arrive “late” or feel like you are lost. Just hop in, meet and follow other Disney friends and fans, and have fun! After a few parties, you will get the swing of it!