Planning to visit Dollywood during Christmas? Here’s our Dollywood Vacation Guide with information on the Dollywood Christmas show schedule so you don’t miss a thing!
The holidays are just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start planning your trip to Dollywood! This year’s Christmas celebration is sure to be bigger and better than ever, with brand-new shows as well as all of your favorite holiday classics.
This year, Dollywood is decking the halls and putting on extra special shows to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Here’s a look at Dollywood Christmas show schedule so you can plan your visit.
How Many Christmas Shows Are At Dollywood?
Currently, there are 13 shows lined up for Dollywood during the Smoky Mountain Christmas event. This includes returning favorites like “Christmas in the Smokies” and “Twas the Night Before Christmas”, as well as new shows like “Appalachian Christmas” and “O Holy Night”.
Dollywood Christmas Show Schedule
You don’t want to miss a minute of the fun at Dollywood during Christmas! Check out the show schedule below to make sure you catch all the holiday cheer.
Christmas show schedules are not released yet for the 2022 season so make sure you check back closer to the holidays.
- Appalachian Christmas (20 min.)- @Back Porch Theater
- Candlelight Carolers (15 min.)-@Robert F. Thomas Chapel
- Christmas in the Smokies (45 min.)- @DP’s Celebrity Theater
- Christmas With The Kingdom Heirs – @Showstreet Palace Theater
- Heart Of The Holidays (30 min.)- @Dreamsong Theater
- Heartsong (20 min.)- @Heartsong Theater
- Holiday Wild Roots – @Showstreet Gazebo
- Mistletones (15 min.)- @The Village Depot
- O’ Holy Night (15 min.)- @Valley Theater
- Merry & Bright, Holiday Light! Fireworks Show- Throughout the Park
- Twas the Night Before Christmas(45 min.)- Pines Theater
- Willow and Jesse(40 min.)- Showstreet Palace Theater
- Wonderful Christmas- 11/5/2022 — 1/1/2023 @ The Plaza at Wilderness Pass
Note that performance dates, times, and information are all subject to change.
How Much Are Dollywood Christmas Tickets?
As of the moment, Dollywood admission prices are $89 for a standard one-day adult pass, $109 for two days, and $119 for a three-day park ticket. Dollywood offers discounted rates to seniors 62+ and children 4-9. Admission is free for those 3 and under.
Download Our FREE Winter Packing List For The Smokies!
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
To make your trip more fun for the kids, try this photo scavenger hunt idea from PhotoJeepers.