Throwing a party in your boat is great fun especially when the weather is on your side. In this boating resource guide, we give you fun boat accessories to make your getaway even more enjoyable.
If boating is an outlet for you to relax or if you’re looking to have a get-together with your friends this weekend, then you should definitely look into these fun ideas to make your day on the water more memorable.
A day on the water just got better! These 16 fun boat accessories are just what you need to make your party on the pontoon a success.
How Do You Prepare A Boat For A Day
Though spending the summertime unwinding in your vessel sounds like a lot of fun, it’s always nice to plan ahead and prepare the things you need on a boat trip.
Here are a few essentials you will need to prepare for a day of boating:
- A cooler chock-full of food, water, and of course, drinks for the adults.
- Sunscreen with a decent SPF.
- Pack a few quick-dry towels since you’ll always be in the water and your towels will constantly be soaked.
- A waterproof camera to capture all the fun moments with your family.
- A bug repellent to shoo away all those unwanted insects, especially at night.
Now that you have prepared all the essential stuff to bring on a day at the lake, it’s now time to plan the fun stuff.
We have rounded up fun boat accessories for you to check out and use be it for a party or a simple get-together.
After all, there are no rules to having fun [except to always be safe]!
Pontoon Boat Accessories
Pontoon boats are a great way to have some outdoor family fun on the lake or a party with friends out on the open sea. Check out these practical must-have pontoon boat accessories to add to your boat for smooth sailing.
Download Your FREE Boating Pre-Departure Checklist
Recommended Boating Resources
- Recommended Pontoon Boat Accessories
- Best Boat Snacks– These are easy to make and yummy, too
- Pontoon Boat Hacks– Simplify your days on the water with these boating hacks
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Make memories with your family and friends on your boating weekend getaway by capturing the best photos! Here are some basic photography techniques from PhotoJeepers that will definitely make your photos look amazing.
And of course, that weekend trip will not be complete without grilled food. If it’s your first time grilling on a boat, know that it’s a little different than the usual grilling. Be sure to check out this guide on how to BBQ on a pontoon boat to always be on the safe side.