If you’re looking for hotels in Pigeon Forge with a water park, look no further! In this Pigeon Forge vacation guide, you’ll find hotels that offer endless hours of water adventure, and are perfect for families looking to make a splash on their vacation.
Whether you’re looking for thrilling slides and rides or a more relaxed poolside experience, you’ll find it all at one of Waterpark Pigeon Forge’s hotels.
And when you’re not splashing around, you can enjoy all the other great attractions and activities that this Smoky Mountain town has to offer.
No trip to Pigeon Forge in the summer is complete without a visit to a water park!
Splash and slide your way through the day at one of the many hotels in Pigeon Forge that offer water adventures for the whole family. Don’t forget to pack some sunscreen and swimsuits before you leave!
Pigeon Forge Hotels With Water Parks
Pigeon Forge is a great place to visit if you’re looking for some waterpark fun. From pools to slides and rides, these places will fulfill every kid’s summer dream! Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa
- Music Road Resort
- Country Cascades Waterpark Resort
- The Inn at Christmas Place
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Pigeon Forge
If you’re looking for a fun-filled vacation, there’s no better place to stay than a hotel with a waterpark. Here are just a few of the perks you can enjoy:
- Water adventures: From slides and pools to lazy rivers and wave pools, waterparks have something for everyone.
- Convenient: No need to pack up the car and drive to a waterpark – your hotel waterpark is right at your fingertips.
- Fun for the whole family: Waterparks are a great way to keep everyone entertained. Whether you’re looking for a place to cool off in the summer or you’re seeking some indoor fun, a hotel waterpark is sure to please.
Planning the perfect family getaway in the Smokies? Check out some of the best options for your family to enjoy a water adventure while staying in Pigeon Forge.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Your FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Read on our list of the Best Pigeon Forge Family Resorts that are close to Dollywood.
Need something to entertain the kids while traveling? Check out this printable Smoky Mountains coloring page from PhotoJeepers.