So, How much are tickets to Dollywood, anyway? In this Dollywood Vacation Guide, we give you a breakdown of ticket prices so you can budget for your trip accordingly.
Dollywood ticket prices have changed a lot over the years.
In fact, there are so many various types of tickets, day passes, and season passes along with various discounts and specials that we thought we needed to dedicate an entire post to help you navigate the Dollywood ticket world and determine which tickets are best for your trip.
Dollywood Ticket Prices
If you’re planning a trip to Dollywood, you’ll want to know how much it will cost for tickets. The price of individual, one-day, or muti-day tickets at Dollywood can vary depending on your age.
1-Day Dollywood Tickets
- Regular Adult Price (Ages 10-61): $89+ Tax
2-Day Dollywood Tickets
- Regular Adult Price (Ages 10-61): $109+ Tax
3-Day Dollywood Tickets
- Regular Adult Price (Ages 10-61): $119+ Tax
Ticket reservations are no longer required, but we highly recommend that you purchase your tickets online in advance to save time at the gate.
The multi-day tickets do not have to be used consecutively, as long as they are all used within a five-day period (starting from the first day the ticket is used in the park).
Discount Ticket Prices to Dollywood
Discount Tickets are available for seniors(62+) and children(4-9). Dollywood also offers military discount year-round.
Senior Ticket Prices
1-Day Ticket Prices
- Regular Senior Price (Ages 62+): $74+ Tax
2-Day Ticket Prices
- Regular Senior Price (Ages 62+): $89+ Tax
3-Day Ticket Prices
- Regular Senior Price (Ages 62+): $99+ Tax
Dollywood Tickets For kids
1-Day Ticket Prices
- Regular Child Price (Ages 4-9): $74+ Tax
2-Day Ticket Prices
- RegularChild Price (Ages 4-9): $89+ Tax
3-Day Ticket Prices
- Regular Child Price (Ages 4-9): $99+ Tax
Children 3 and under are FREE!
Tip: You have the chance to save $10 per ticket! A few times a year, Dollywood offers discounted admission rates for everyone regardless of age. That means that admission into the park could cost as little as $74 dollars! Make sure to check Dollywood’s event calendar for upcoming dates.
Dollywood Tickets Military Discount
- 1-Day Military Tickets: $62.30+ Tax
- 2-Day MIlitary Tickets: $82.30+ Tax
- 3-Day Military Tickets: $92.30+ Tax
Dollywood Season Passes
Dollywood Season Passes are a great way to save money if you plan on visiting the park more than twice a year! By purchasing a season pass, you can visit the park as many times as you want for one low price.
If you purchase a season pass, it costs less than if you were to buy two one-day admission tickets. On top of that, the season pass comes with other great benefits too.
Dollywood ticket prices for 2023 season passes are:
- Silver Pass: $$154+Tax
- Gold Pass: $219+ Tax
- Diamond Pass: $319(also includes unlimited access to Splash Country)
*2023 Season Passes will go on sale to the general public beginning Oct. 31. Already a 2022 pass holder? Renewal is available as well.
* Seniors(62+) and Children(4-9) gets $10 off the above prices.
* You only need one family member to have a Gold or Diamond Pass in order for the whole group to use free parking and food & merchandise discounts, but that person must be present at the park.
Dollywood Group Tickets
Dollywood is so much fun when you go with a group! That’s Dollywood offers special group rates for groups of 15 or more people. Make a reservation at least two weeks in advance to visit the park with 15 or more paying guests and receive one complimentary ticket.
- General Groups (Groups of 15+)
- School Groups (Field Trips of 15+)
- Corporate Groups (Business Groups of 100+)
Dollywood Tickets Coupons
Keep an eye out for Dollywood’s special offers. You can find them all on Dollywood’s official website. There are usually different offers for different times of the year, so be sure to check back often!
Is It Cheaper To Buy Dollywood Tickets Online?
Yes, buying Dollywood tickets online can be cheaper, plus you avoid the lines at the park entrance. Sometimes Dollywood offers some great deals that are only available when you purchase tickets online.
Another benefit is that you can buy multiple-day or season passes for the park, which can cut down the cost if you plan to go on multiple visits to the park.
Purchasing your tickets in advance online comes with the security of a money-back guarantee, should you need to cancel or make changes within 48 hours of your planned visit.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Our FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Looking for places to eat in Dollywood? Check out our list of the Best Restaurants in Dollywood that offer some of the best food in the Smokies.
To make the kids even more excited about your trip, get them one of these travel journals for kids that are perfect to keep their memories alive even after returning home.