If you’ve ever experienced the stress of having all of your food fall out of the fridge onto your camper floor while in transit, then this RV Camping resource guide will teach you some tricks for how to keep food from falling out of the RV fridge.
There is nothing more stressful than arriving at your campsite ready to set up your camper and discovering that the eggs have fallen out of the fridge and are splattered all over the camper floor. Talk about a real bummer to kick off your weekend at the campground.
The best thing about RV camping is getting outdoors and traveling to new places every season with your family.
However, if you don’t have your RV fridge organized well, you might have a disaster on your hands when you arrive at the campground. I will teach you how to keep food from falling out of your RV fridge in this post.
RV Fridge Storage Ideas To Keep Food From Falling Out
When traveling in your RV camper, you never know when you might hit a pothole in the road and later discover that the contents of your RV fridge are now on the floor.
Here are a few RV fridge hacks to keep your food secure.
- Invest in an RV Fridge Latch, which will keep the refrigerator door from opening.
- If your RV fridge isn’t fully loaded, an RV Fridge Brace will ensure the food in your fridge stays in place throughout your trip.
- You can also keep food products in place with tension rods to avoid messy spills during your trip.
- I also recommend RV Fridge Organizer bins to serve as trays and racks in the internal compartment of your refrigerator.
- A rectangular-shaped storage bin is ideal since it fits most RV Fridge compartments.
- Arrange your bins together so there won’t be any room for movement and no chance to put pressure on the fridge door.
For more tips on keeping food in place, read this post on How to Pack Your RV fridge
More RV Kitchen Resources
- How To Keep Mold Out of Your RV Fridge
- How to Organize Your RV Kitchen Cabinets
- Best RV Kitchen Dishes
FREE RV Kitchen Packing List
If you want more help with packing your RV kitchen before a trip, be sure to grab your own FREE RV Kitchen Packing List below.