If you’re wondering how you will stay keto while camping, here is your answer! These Keto campfire food ideas are easy to make camping meals that you’ll surely want to make over and over.
Going on a camping trip can present challenges for those on a Ketogenic diet. But with proper meal planning, you’re sure to keep your diet on track.
If you are a camping enthusiast who also likes to stay in shape by following a keto-friendly diet, then this list is for you!
By following these Keto campfire food recipes, camping while staying keto can be a walk in the park.
How Do You Eat Keto At Camp?
Going Keto while camping may seem like a huge challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are a few tips to stay on track of your keto diet on camp.
- Do your research and plan ahead- look for easy keto camping recipes
- For breakfast– Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, etc. are the easiest choices
- Make-ahead camping meals like foil packets are also a good idea for lunch
- Always carry keto camping snacks to guard against temptation or lack of options.
- When dinner comes, you can always rely on your favorite meats and cook them over the campfire. Yum!
When camping while on a ketogenic diet consider your energy needs and electrolyte needs because they may be higher than usual with all the activities on camp.
When packing food for camping, the simpler the better! As much as possible, pack food items that are easy to transport and don’t take up too much space. Camping cooler, stackable food containers, aluminum foil, and zip lock plastic bags are your best friends when it comes to packing camping food.
Get Your FREE Camping Menu Planner
Don’t Miss These Camping Menu Resources
- FREEE Camping Menu Planner
- 3-Day Keto Camping Menu
- 3-Day Gluten-Free Camping Menu
- 3- Day Healthy Eating Camping Menu
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Fore more healthy and easy to make camping meals, read our list of mouth watering Pie Iron Camping Meals!
And if you looking for ways to add some fun while camping with the family, check out this post on fun camping games for families by Four Around the World.