What’s more exciting than some brand new things to do in the Smoky Mountains? Check out this Smoky Mountains vacation guide with the newest things you won’t want to miss on your next visit!
One thing you can count on every year in the Smokies is finding new things to do and ways to stay entertained.
With a variety of new events and attractions, new selections in restaurants, a vacation getaway at the Smokies just got all the more exciting.
The Smokies are about to take this year’s vacation to a whole new level.
Every year brings forth lots of changes in this mountain getaway from new attractions, to new events, and even a bunch of new and delicious food spots.
What is New in the Smoky Mountains?
One many best reasons to visit the Smokies is getting to see and experience everything new that the area has to offer. Here are the newest things you can expect to find on your next trip to the Smokies!
- Camp Margaritaville RV Resort & Lodge, Pigeon Forge
- Chicken Guy!- Gatlinburg
- The Crazy Mason- Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Sky Trail
- Guy Fieri’s Downtown Flavortown
- Sky Fly Soar America- The Island Pigeon Forge
- Toy Box Mini Golf
- Soaky Mountain Waterpark
- Fun Axe Throwing
- Activate Games
- SkyLand Ranch
- Sanctuary Treehouse Resort
- Puy du Fou
- Smoky Hollow Outdoor Resort
- Shine Girl
- Smoky Mountain Air Show
Smoky Mountains attractions are popular with tourists and locals alike.
You Might Also Be Interested In: 125+ Things to do in the Smoky Mountains
To secure your slot at a new attraction, a newly opened restaurant or special events, etc. you should try booking ahead of time.
With the constant churning of attractions in the Smokies, it means that there’s always something new to do in the area even for the most seasoned visitors.
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Related Smoky Mountain Resources
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- 125+ Things to Do in the Smoky Mountains
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
The Smokies is home to a wide variety of attractions. If you are interested in something a little different, check out our list of Unique Things To Do In The Smoky Mountains that you won’t find anywhere else.
To complete your vacation itinerary, make sure to add the Wilderness at the Smokies Resort to your list!