If you love the ocean, then oceanfront camping in Myrtle Beach is what you need. Myrtle Beach is one of the best RV camping destinations if you want to fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, and wake up to a beautiful view of the water.
Beachfront camping is a great way to enjoy all that Myrtle Beach has to offer. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay, from swimming and sunbathing to fishing and exploring the beach.
With so many things to do and see, you’ll never be bored. So pack your bags and plan oceanfront camping in Myrtle Beach that you’ll never forget!
How Much Does It Cost To Camp At Myrtle Beach?
Camping at Myrtle Beach is a very affordable way to enjoy the beaches and all that Myrtle Beach has.
Primitive camping sites start at just $15 per night and include access to bathrooms and showers on the campground.
Full hook-up sites with water, sewer, and electric start at just $25 per night, making it easy to stay connected while you’re away from home.
There are also a variety of cabin rentals available for those who want the extra amenities and privacy of their own space.
Oceanfront Camping Must Haves
- High SPF Sunscreen: I admit, I am not the best at this, but with kids and lots of allergies, we found that Badger Brand sunscreen is the only sunscreen the entire family can use, and we love it.
- Adorable sun hats for the kids: We love these cute hats for kids by Bienvenu
- Mom needs a new hat, too: I do love to get a new hat for the beach and bike riding.
- Sunglasses: Being married to an eye doctor, I can’t forget this one. Contact us and mention this article for a discount on a new pair of suns for your trip.
- Swimsuits: Never leave home without this important item!!
- Reading material- Before kids, I enjoyed reading on the beach. This pastime is harder to come by, but you never know. Why not enjoy a mystery set on the island!!
- Your favorite camera– Here’s the one we love for our travels.
Here are oceanfront campgrounds in Myrtle Beach so you can start planning your trip!
More RV Camping Resources
- RV Checklists For Every Need
- RV Campgrounds Throughout the Southeast
- Camping Meals You Will Love To Prep
- RV Camping Organization Hacks For The Whole Camper
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
If you enjoyed this, you might be interested in these cheap family beach vacations and plan ahead for the summer!
Having a road trip means you will have to have everything in the car or in your camper. Check out this list of family road trip items you need to pack so you won’t have to forget anything at all.