Experience all the best attractions that the Smokies have to offer with the help of this Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide. First on the list are the best Pigeon Forge attractions that are fun for the whole family. To save you time and money, try these tips and places to find discounts on the top shows and attractions in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Don’t Forget To Pin It For Later
Are There Any Discounts For Dollywood?
More than likely, Dollywood will be your most expensive Pigeon Forge attraction, but it is also the best Pigeon Forge Attraction in my humble opinion. Discount tickets are often available through various venues, but one of our favorite ways to score a big discount for the entire family is to purchase a season pass during the Christmas Season. By doing so, your family can enjoy all the magic and beauty of Dollywood and the Smoky Mountains Christmas lights and continue to visit the Tennessee theme park for the entire next season including the Dollywood Christmas season again. If you’re planning to visit Dollywood more than ONE TIME in a year, it’s well worth it to purchase the season pass at the end of the season and use it the following year.
Insider Tip: Purchase a Gold Ticket for ONE MEMBER of your family to receive free parking all season, 20% discount on food and merchandise, and other special Gold member discounts throughout the year.
If you’re only going to get a one time per year trip to the Smokies, [I’m sorry 🙁 ], here’s a few other opportunities to score some discount tickets to Dollywood.
Other opportunities for Dollywood Discount Tickets include:
- Seniors over the age of 62 (Check the AARP site for more details)
- Kids between the ages of 4-9 get discount admission to Dollywood
- Combination Ticket Packages when booking at Dollywood’s Dreammore Resort
- Members of the Military receive a discount year round so don’t forget to show your Military ID when purchasing Tickets
- Go with a large group: Groups of 15 or more receive 1 complimentary ticket
- Throughout various times of the year, Dollywood offers a special promotion called Kids Price For All. Ticket prices will be set at the current season’s Kids rate for all tickets including adults. Check the Pigeon Forge events calendar for more details.
Pigeon Forge Attractions & Things To Do
There’s much more to do in Pigeon Forge beyond Dollywood. In fact, so much so, that you’ll be wishing you had a few more days no matter what you choose to do. The kids will be begging to go to the museums before you even arrive at the hotel once they see the giant-sized Titanic and upside-down WonderWorks from the Parkway.
Tips For Finding Discounts On Pigeon Forge Attractions
Try some of these tips for finding discounts on Pigeon Forge Attractions
- Stop by the Pigeon Forge Visitor Center To Pick Up Local Coupons on Attractions and Shows
- Ask your hotel if they reciprocate with any of the local attractions
- Shop Groupon– Groupon often has local discounts for attractions as well as Pigeon Forge restaurants and hotels
- Try Tripster- This site is a great place to check for bundled packages. The savings isn’t always huge, but it can yield as high as 20% discount on hotels and attraction combos. Bundling your hotel and Pigeon Forge attractions tickets is one way to get a discounts on Pigeon Forge attractions and shows. Be sure to check out some of the bundled packages and passes below for more ideas.
You might also be interested in these other Best Places to Travel in the US
Pigeon Forge Coupons & Discount Tickets
Pigeon Forge Discount Show Tickets
You’ll want to leave an evening free for one of the classic Pigeon Forge Shows. With so many to choose from, how do you decide which show is the best in Pigeon Forge? Here’s our pick for the top 5 best Pigeon Forge Shows.
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show– The world’s most famous feuding family performs slapstick stunts, comedy, and singing and dancing.
- The Comedy Barn– Clean family fun and laughter voted the most award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokies.
- Smoky Mountain Opry– Wonderful musical and dance performances including the wonderful Smoky Mountain Christmas
- Dolly’s brand new Pirates Dinner Show– If you have young pirates or landlubbers, this is a must do for your list. Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show– If your kids love obstacle course shows, they will love the crazy antics of these real lumberjacks. [they are not actors]
You Might Also Be Interested In our Other Smoky Mountains Vacation Guides