Mark your calendars for Pigeon Forge Festivals 2024! Get a head start on trip planning with the help of this Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide.
Looking for something to do in 2024? Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, has you covered with a variety of festivals and events. Whether you’re into music or food (or both!), there’s sure to be something that interests you. So save the date and enjoy everything the area has to offer during your stay!
Pigeon Forge is a town located in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Each year, the town hosts several festivals that attract people from all over the country.
In 2024, these festivals will be bigger and better than ever before. Here are the Pigeon Forge Festivals in 2024 that you won’t want to miss.
What Months Are The Busiest In Pigeon Forge?
If you’re looking to visit Pigeon Forge during the busiest months, you’ll want to plan well in advance. The summer months and Fall (October) are the busiest times of year, with most of the big festivals and events taking place then.
Hotel prices and flight prices will be at their highest during these months, so it’s important to shop around and compare rates.
However, if you’re able to book early, you can save a bit of money. Be prepared for large crowds and traffic during these months though!
Pigeon Forge is a great town to visit all year round, but especially so when there are festivals happening! Even though these times may be crowded, the experience and atmosphere of the festivals are well worth it.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Download Our FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group