In this Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide, I want to tell you all about the best hotels near The Island in Pigeon Forge.
A stay at one of these hotels will put you in the heart of the action in Pigeon Forge and makes visiting the Island as easy as a 10-minute walk from your hotel room, sometimes less than a 10-minute walk.
If you’re planning to visit the Island in Pigeon Forge, it’s wise to stay at nearby hotels. This saves you the trouble of dealing with traffic and allows you to fully enjoy the attractions.
Check out some of the best hotels near the Island in Pigeon Forge to make the most of your experience.
Is The Island at Pigeon Forge Worth Visiting?
The Island in Pigeon Forge is definitely worth visiting! With over 80 shops, restaurants, and attractions offering something for everyone, there’s plenty for families and friends to explore.
Enjoy a variety of food options from savory dining spots to ice cream parlors, grab some Pigeon Forge souvenirs or unique gifts at the specialty shops, play exciting games at the arcade, and take on an incredible ride in the 200-foot Great Smoky Mountain Wheel.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Island Show Fountains, which are programmed to perform to light and music year-round.
With all this fun awaiting you at The Island in Pigeon Forge, you won’t want to miss out on all that we have to offer! If you want to get close to all the action, then staying at one of these Hotels near the Island is a perfect idea!
More Family Suites In Pigeon Forge, TN
Still haven’t found what you are looking for near the Island. Have a look at these other Pigeon Forge hotels with family suites.
- Music Road Resort– Large family resort with waterpark and several family suite layouts
- The Inn At Christmas Place– Christmas themed resort with waterpark & two room family suites
- Arbors At Island Landing Hotels & Suites– Located near the Island offering a variety of family suites that accomodate upwards of 12 people
- Pigeon River Inn-Highly rated budget friendly hotel near Dollywood with family suites
- Wilderness at the Smokies-Well known family resort with indoor and outdoor waterpark
Cabin Rentals For Families
If you really want to have some room to spread out while visiting Pigeon Forge, consider renting a Cabin in Pigeon Forge.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get This FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
If you are searching for hotels in the Pigeon Forge with a water park where kids can play, be sure to look into these options that cater to all types of travelers.
Saving money while traveling with family can be difficult, but there are several ways to make it easier. Here are some helpful suggestions on how to travel on a budget.