In this Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide, I want to tell you all about the best hotels near The Island in Pigeon Forge.
A stay at one of these hotels will put you in the heart of the action in Pigeon Forge and makes visiting the Island as easy as a 10-minute walk from your hotel room, sometimes less than a 10-minute walk.
Margaritaville Island Hotel, Pigeon Forge, TN
The Margaritaville Island Hotel is actually located on the Island in Pigeon Forge. If you book a room here, you can walk to all the restaurants and attractions on the Island and enjoy the evening on your balcony “people watching”.
Kid-Friendly Rooms at Margaritaville Island Hotel
Your family will have plenty of room to spread out in one of these kid-friendly room layouts.
- Village and River View One Bedroom Suites
- Fountain, River, and Village View Two Bedroom Suites with 2 Bathrooms,
- River Double Queen with Pull out Sofa
- Village King Deluxe with Pull Out Sofa
Kid-Friendly Amenities at Margaritaville Island Hotel
- Outdoor Pool
- On Site Dining
- Located close to fun family attractions on The Island like The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel and The Island Ropes Course
Margaritaville Island Inn, Pigeon Forge, TN
You’ll still be able to walk across the bridge to the action on the Island in under 10 minutes and your balcony room will give you a great view of the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel and the Island.
Families will enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast and the Inn gets kid-friendly points for their indoor and outdoor pools, complimentary bicycles, and family suites.
Margaritaville Island Inn, Pigeon Forge Family Suites
- One Bedroom Family Suite
- Two Bedroom Family Suite
Kid-Friendly Amenities at Margaritaville Island Inn
- Complimentary Breakfast in Paradise
- Outdoor Pool and Firepit
- Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Friends and Family Gathering Room
- Complimentary Bicycles for Inn Guests
Our family enjoyed a stay in the Fall at the Margaritaville Island Inn and despite the bad weather, we had a very relaxing time.
The lobby is appointed beautifully and the games for the kids made it a fun place for the whole family to hang out.
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort
One of the best kid friendly hotels in Pigeon Forge that you’ll ever find is the Country Cascades Waterpark Resort. Located within 4 minutes of the Island in Pigeon Forge just across the Parkway, it isn’t as convenient to walk to as the other hotels on the list, but is still only a 10 minute walk.
Rooms come with double queen or king beds an additional sofa bed or you can choose a penthouse suite with a pull out sofa downstairs and two queens upstairs for larger families.
A full hot breakfast is included as well as full access to the two outdoor pools, waterslides, and the indoor pool.
Timbers Lodge Pigeon Forge
For a more budget-friendly option only a stone’s throw from the Island Pigeon Forge, try Timbers Lodge. The rustic feeling lodge is only a 3-minute drive, but we recommend you forget the hassle of parking and take the easy 8-minute walk since the hotel is on the same side of the Parkway as the Island.
Timbers Lodge offers a Loft for families with 2 queen beds and a full bath downstairs and 1 queen bed and full bath upstairs.
The family suite also comes with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is also included with your stay.
Home2 Suites by Hilton, Pigeon Forge
The last on our list of the best Pigeon Forge hotels near The Island is the Home2 Suites by Hilton. This hotel is the farthest away from The Island in Pigeon Forge on our list and not easily walkable, but being such a great option for larger families we included it.
One of our top tips for snagging free hotel stays in Pigeon Forge or anywhere else is to utilize Marriott Rewards points obtained through their loyalty program and the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance American Express.
The Home2 Suites offers large rooms with double beds and pull-out sofas, complimentary hot breakfast, and a waterpark.
Read our full review of our stay at the Home2 Suites By Hilton Pigeon Forge.
Family Fun Things To Do At The Island Pigeon Forge
There are numerous fun things for your family to do at and near The Island in Pigeon Forge. Be sure to check out our post on things to do at The Island in Pigeon Forge.
Here are a few of the fun things to do at and near the Island.
Looking for ways to reduce your vacation cost? Check out our post on how to get Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets on Top Family Attractions.
More Family Suites In Pigeon Forge, TN
Still haven’t found what you are looking for near the Island. Have a look at these other Pigeon Forge hotels with family suites.
- Music Road Resort– Large family resort with waterpark and several family suite layouts
- The Inn At Christmas Place– Christmas themed resort with waterpark & two room family suites
- Arbors At Island Landing Hotels & Suites– Located near the Island offering a variety of family suites that accomodate upwards of 12 people
- Pigeon River Inn-Highly rated budget friendly hotel near Dollywood with family suites
- Wilderness at the Smokies-Well known family resort with indoor and outdoor waterpark
Cabin Rentals For Families
If you really want to have some room to spread out while visiting Pigeon Forge, consider renting a Cabin in Pigeon Forge.
Where are your favorite places to stay in Pigeon Forge, TN with the family?
More Pigeon Forge Vacation Resources
- Campgrounds In Pigeon Forge With A Lazy River
- Best Italian Restaurant In Pigeon Forge
- How To Get Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets on Top Family Attractions
- 10 Best Things To Do In Pigeon Forge With Toddlers