This Pigeon Forge shopping guide will make your next Pigeon Forge vacation easier and more enjoyable by helping you find the best places to shop in the area.
Pigeon Forge is the perfect shopping destination for anyone and everyone. With a variety of souvenir shops, as well as stores that sell one-of-a-kind items, you’ll definitely find something to take home with you. And if you’re looking for something special for yourself, this charming Tennessee town has plenty of options to choose from.
In this Pigeon Forge shopping guide, we’ll introduce you to some of the best shopping spots in the area. We’ll also give you a few tips on how to make the most of your visit.
So read on and start planning your next shopping trip!
Is Shopping Better In Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge?
When it comes to shopping in Tennessee, there is no better choice than Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. However, depending on your specific needs, one town may be more suitable for your shopping desires than the other.
Gatlinburg is known for offering something for everyone, with an abundance of unique shops and boutiques that you won’t find elsewhere. From handmade crafts to specialty foods, Gatlinburg offers a variety of unique souvenirs and gifts.
Beyond traditional souvenir shops, visitors can also find art galleries, antique stores, toy shops, sweet shops and even leather shops.
There are also plenty of outdoor gear stores for those looking to explore the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Pigeon Forge is known for its outlet malls and discount shopping outlets. With plenty of outlet stores including brands like Levis, Nike, and The North Face, you can find great deals on popular items throughout the year.
There are also plenty of specialty shops offering items like handmade quilts, leather goods, jewelry, art and home décor.
Whether you’re looking for souvenirs, outdoor gear, discount shopping or a unique gift, both towns have something to offer. Each town has its own unique charm and you can easily find whatever it is you’re looking for in either one.
Pigeon Forge Shopping Guide
Do you have something specific in mind that you want to buy, or are you just looking to browse and see what’s available? No matter your purpose, Pigeon Forge is sure to have the perfect shopping spot for you.
Pigeon Forge Shopping Outlet
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall: With 196,900 square feet of space, this red-roofed complex offers excellent discounts on clothing accessories, tools, jewelry, infant wear, watches and belts. You can also find great deals on home furnishings and other similar items.
- Tanger Outlets: For even more deals on designer brands and popular retailers, head over to Tanger Outlets for unbeatable discounts. With over 90 stores to choose from, including the likes of Coach, Michael Kors, Under Armour, and Kate Spade, you’ll be sure to find something that appeals to you.
Unique Stores In Pigeon Forge
- Christmas Stores In Pigeon Forge, TN
- Three Bears General Store
- Goats on the Roof
- MoonPie General Store
- Moonshine Ridge Country Store
- Whaley’s Country Store
- Smoky Mountain Cat House
Food and More
- All Sauced Up
- The Old Mill & General Store
- Bootlegger’s Homemade Wine
- Taste of Europe
Furniture & Home Decor
- Smoky Mountain Décor
- Old Time Pottery Pigeon Forge
- Tuesday Morning
- The Chest and Chair Boutique
- Timber Valley Rustic Furniture
Clothing Stores In Pigeon Forge
- Earthbound Trading Company
- The Finishing Touch
- French’s Shoes & Boots
- Stages West
- The Chest and Chair Boutique
Local Arts & Crafts Shops
- The Cherry Pit Quilt Shop
- Randall Ogle Gallery
- The Pattern Hutch
- Master’s Editions Gallery of Light
- Tree Art Chainsaw Carving
- Pigeon River Pottery
- Sandman’s Workshop
- Mountain Laurel Home
- Dolly’s Closet
- Found Treasures
- Cozy Bear Cove
- Mountain Laurel Home
- Dollywood Emporium
The Island In Pigeon Forge Shops
- Farmhouse Decor & Gifts
- TN Sock Company
- Puzzled, Etc.
- The Island Trading Post
- The Beef Jerky Experience
- The Toychest Company
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Our FREE Winter Packing Checklist For the Smokies!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
More Related Resources
Aside from its shopping attractions, Pigeon Forge is also known for being the home of the Dollywood Themepark. Don’t forget to use our Dollywood Vacation guide if you’re planning to visit this one-of-a-kind attraction.
Don’t forget to pack a compact travel camera to capture all the fun while exploring this beautiful Smoky Mountains town.