Treat the love of your life to a romantic experience unlike any other in the Smoky Mountains! These romantic restaurants in Sevierville, TN are perfect for setting just the right mood when planning a night out together!
Aside from the famous towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, the small town of Sevierville offers a unique romantic getaway experience for couples. And if you’re looking for a place for the perfect date night you’re sure to find it there.
From cozy bistros with rustic decor to upscale eateries with stunning views, there’s something for everyone in Sevierville.
Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary or just want to show your love and how much they mean to you, these are the most romantic restaurants in Sevierville, TN!
Romantic Things To Do In Sevierville, TN
Sevierville, Tennessee is the ideal destination for a romantic getaway! Whether you’re looking to plan a weekend away from home or just a day spent exploring the town with your special someone, Sevierville has plenty of activities to keep you and your loved one entertained.
Here are just a few romantic things to do in Sevierville, TN:
- Enjoy a Romantic Dinner at a Fine Dining Restaurant
- Spend Time Wine Tasting at One of Sevierville’s Wineries
- Go ATV Riding together at Jayell Ranch
- Hike to Waterfalls and Lookouts Together
- Schedule a Couple’s Spa Day
- Plan a getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night out or a day of adventure, Sevierville has something for couples of all kinds. So don’t forget to plan your next romantic getaway in Sevierville, Tennessee! You won’t regret it.
Where To Stay In Sevierville, TN
Looking for a place to stay while enjoying a romantic getaway in the Smokies?
Something close enough to the best local attractions but secluded enough for some romantic quality time with your sweetheart? Sevierville, TN is the perfect palace for you.
Here are some of the most romantic places to stay in Sevierville, TN:
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Our FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- 125+ Things to Do in the Smoky Mountains
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
More Related Resources
Planning to go RV camping instead? Head to our post on the best RV Campgrounds in Sevierville, TN that will surely make your getaway extra special.
And if you’re looking for some gift ideas for your sweetheart check out this list of date night gift ideas for couples.