Looking for a winter activity that is both fun and affordable? We’ve got you covered. In this Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide, we feature two awesome Pigeon Forge snow tubing parks: one indoors and one outdoors.
Snow tubing is one of the most popular winter activities in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Lucky for you, there are two excellent places to go snow tubing in this town, and each offers a unique experience.
No matter where you go, make sure to dress warmly – after all, there’s nothing like enjoying a bit of Pigeon Forge snow tubing in the cold!
Tips For Snow Tubing in Pigeon Forge, TN
Although Snow tubing is a relatively easy activity with no expertise needed, there are still a few things that you should remember to enjoy a hassle-free ride down the slopes.
Here are some tips for Snow Tubing:
- Always check Park rules and requirements. For safety, there are requirements and restrictions imposed by snow tubing parks, including age, height, and weight restrictions.
- Dress warm! To protect yourselves from the cold weather and prevent accidents, make sure you are wearing the proper attire for tubing.
- Are there other things to do? To maximize your stay, check for other activities offered by the park.
- Make reservations. Snow tubing is very popular and sells out fast, especially on weekends and school holidays, so you should purchase your ticket in advance.
- Plan a meeting area. If you’re snow tubing with the family with kids it’s best to designate a meeting area, so no one gets lost even if you plan to watch the kids throughout.
- Pay attention to the staff’s instructions and observe all signs.
Heed this advice for a more enjoyable and smooth snow tubing experience!
Where to Stay in Pigeon Forge
If you are looking for a place to stay while snow tubing in Pigeon Forge, you should have no problem because there are plenty of accommodations that cater to different kinds of travelers.
- Five Kid-Friendly Hotels In Pigeon Forge Near Dollywood
- 9 Pigeon Forge Cabins That Will Make Your Family Feel Right At Home
- You Should Totally Book One Of these 7 Campgrounds in Pigeon Forge This Year!
- 8 Pigeon Forge Campgrounds With Cabins
Download Our FREE Winter Packing List For The Smokies
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
More Related Resources
If you’re looking for more snow tubing parks to visit here in the Smokies, then you’re in luck. Aside from Pigeon Forge, snow tubing in Gatlinburg has also become popular not only with the kids but also with the kids at heart.
Not a fan of snow? Check out this list of national parks by state from PhotoJeepers so you can plan your vacation where there are fewer chances of snow.