Bringing your little ones to Dollywood? You’re in for a treat! We offer you this Dollywood Vacation Guide with the best things to do at Dollywood for toddlers so you can make the most of your time with the kiddos.
Dollywood is a place that is fun for the whole family. Toddlers can enjoy a wide range of activities, from watching live shows to riding on kid-friendly rides.
Dollywood is a great place for toddlers! This Smoky Mountains theme park abounds with amusements and activities geared just for the little ones.
Here are some of the best things to do at Dollywood for toddlers.
Dollywood Rides For Toddlers
Dollywood is a magical place and is one of the best places to go when you’re looking for fun things to do in Pigeon Forge with toddlers.
While they may not be able to go on all the rides like the Dollywood coasters, there are still plenty of fun activities at the park that will make for an incredible day. Here are some toddler-friendly rides at Dollywood;
- Frogs & Fireflies
- Black Bear Trail(Child must be at least 36 inches tall)
- Lucky Ducky
- Piggy Parade
- Amazing Flying Elephants
- Busy Bees
Children 4 and under always get free admission to Dollywood, so it’s a great idea to bring your little ones with you.
These rides are not the only thing that makes Dollywood great for toddlers, there are plenty of sights, shows, and sounds that will have them enchanted the whole day through.
Dollywood With Toddlers: Tips!
- Make sure to stop by Dollywood’s Measuring Station before you go on any rides
- Dollywood offers stroller rentals, but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You’re welcome to bring your own stroller if you have one.
- Pack a swimsuit, water shoes and a change of clothes, especially on hot days.
- Use the Dollywood App to check the showtimes on the day of your visit.
- Coolers, food, or drinks aren’t allowed at the park, but you can leave the park to eat outside and return later that same day.
- Use the Dollywood App to find rides, check showtimes, and information on all that Dollywood has to offer.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Download Our FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Looking for a place to stay in Pigeon Forge? Check out our list of Pigeon Forge Family Resorts near Dollywood, which offer spacious family suites. Or, if you’re also visiting Gatlinburg, GSM Family Vacations offers a cabin rental that is perfect for large families.
To capture all those fun moments with your little one, make sure you have a compact travel camera that you can take anywhere you go.