Are you looking for fun things to do in Gatlinburg Tn with toddlers? No worries, because we made this Gatlinburg vacation guide to help you plan a Smoky Mountains getaway with your little ones.
While Gatlinburg doesn’t run short of fun things to do with kids, not all are appropriate for that tricky toddler stage. Luckily the town offers a wide range of activities perfect for the active and curious minds of your tots.
Gatlinburg is without a doubt a great place for family vacations and is fun for all ages. From Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies to Ober Gatlinburg, there is something here for everyone in the family.
But what about things to do in Gatlinburg, TN with toddlers? Read on for our top picks!
Is Gatlinburg Good For Toddlers?
Absolutely! Gatlinburg is a great place to bring your little ones. There are plenty of things to do in Gatlinburg that will keep your toddlers entertained.
Preparing for any trip takes a lot of work, especially if you’re bringing young kids with you. Here are a few tips for your next Gatlinburg vacation with toddlers;
- Prepare a few fun and interactive games to keep them entertained.
- Stock up on some treats before traveling
- Travel With Toddler Hygiene Essentials
- To get your toddler excited about the new place you will be staying, talk about it a lot before you go. You can also try showing them some pictures of where you’ll be staying.
- Make sure to schedule nap time.
- Explore nature with your little ones.
Gatlinburg is surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which offers plenty of opportunities to explore the great outdoors with your toddlers.
With a little bit of preparation, you and your toddlers can have a blast on your next Gatlinburg vacation.
Where To Stay In Gatlinburg With Toddlers
Gatlinburg is an ideal destination for a family vacation, and GSM Family Vacations offers the perfect accommodations for families with young children.
Book a stay at their 5BR/5BA cabin with over 2600 square feet of finished living space, providing plenty of room for your family to spread out and enjoy. Plus, with a Theater and game room, there are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained.
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Get This FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Gatlinburg Vacation Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Fun Things to Do in Gatlinburg in March
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Looking for more family-friendly attractions in Gatlinburg? Make sure to read our post on the Best Things To Do In Gatlinburg With Kids.
And if you’re planning to explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park with your little ones, this national park scavenger hunt printable will surely add a fun twist while exploring the park.