Things to do in Pigeon Forge in February offer a great way to escape the winter doldrums. Here is a Pigeon Forge vacation guide with all the best things to see and do while you’re in town.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a family fun vacation, you find plenty of activities and attractions to keep you busy during this beautiful time of the year.
If you are looking for things to do in Pigeon Forge in February, you’ve come to the right place! From indoor attractions to outdoor adventures, you’ll find something to suit your fancy.
And with the cooler temperatures, it’s the perfect time to explore all that Pigeon Forge has to offer.
What’s Going on in Pigeon Forge in February?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and Pigeon Forge is the perfect place to celebrate! There are a few special events happening throughout the area, so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Here are some events to catch while you’re in town:
- Pigeon Forge Winterfest(Nov 10, 2022 – Feb 19, 2023)- This winter celebration features over five million lights and hundreds of festive events. Don’t miss the chance to see the spectacular light shows, parades, and more!
- Sweetheart Month at the Titanic- Celebrate the month of love at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge. Couples can enjoy a special candlelit dinner, take a romantic stroll on the Promenade Deck, and much more.
Take advantage of Pigeon Forge’s quieter winter months by planning a trip in February. You’ll find plenty of fun things to do indoors and outdoors, as well as great discounts on hotels and attractions.
Is There Snow in Pigeon Forge in February?
Yes, February is the month with the most snowfall on average in Pigeon Forge. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is nearby, typically receives several inches of snow each year.
However, the snowfall can vary greatly from year to year. If you’re hoping to see snow during your visit to Pigeon Forge, it’s best to check the forecast in advance and plan accordingly.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get This FREE Winter Packing List For The Smoky Mountains Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Pigeon Forge is not the only place to visit during the love month, for more ideas, head on to our post on the best Things To Do In The Smoky Mountains In February.
And to capture all the best moments of your trip, make sure to snap some shots using a compact travel camera.