There are tons of fun things to do in Pigeon Forge in July! In this Pigeon Forge vacation guide, we give some of the most exciting activities, attractions, and unique festivals to enjoy at this time of the year
No matter what your summer vacation itinerary entails this year, you’ll find that Pigeon Forge is the perfect place to enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Whether you’re planning the perfect family-friendly fourth of July getaway or traveling to experience a new summer outdoor adventure, July Pigeon Forge is filled with plenty of things to do and see.
Here are the best things to do in Pigeon Forge in July!
What Is Going On In Pigeon Forge in July?
Patriotism abounds in Pigeon Forge as July kicks off with special events like the annual Patriot Festival which happens every 4th of July at Patriot Park.
There are plenty of family-friendly activities and games throughout the afternoon and evening. Concluding the festival is the 4th of July fireworks show.
Aside from the Patriot festival, other top July events include Rainbow National Dance Competition and Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration.
Festivals and Events in Pigeon Forge in July
- Pigeon Forge Patriot Festival– July 4, 2022
- Dollywood’s Summer Celebration: Jun 18, 2022 – Aug 7, 2022
- ALCATRAZ EAST – JULY CRIME ANNIVERSARIES: July 1, 2022-July 31, 2022
Pigeon Forge, TN heats up in the summer, both with the rising temps and a hot lineup of attractions, festivals, and events to enjoy. Check them all out below!
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Get Your FREE Summer Packing List For The Smoky Mountains
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
If you’re dreaming of a family summer getaway in Pigeon Forge but worried about your budget, you’d be happy to know that there are plenty of amazing things to do in Pigeon Forge for free!
And if you’re planning a trip to Dollywood this summer, here are helpful Dollywood parking tips you should know.