Things to do in Pigeon Forge in March are bursting with spring season fun. Use this Pigeon Forge vacation guide to make the most out of your vacation.
As the winter ends and spring arrives, Pigeon Forge is in full bloom! Make plans for a stunning getaway to this enchanting destination by March. If you’re looking for ideas of what to do here during that time, keep on reading – we’ve got some delightful surprises awaiting you!
With the days growing longer and the sunshine already starting to feel a bit like spring, March is a great time to visit the Smoky Mountains.
But with tons of amazing attractions, where do you even begin? No worries, because we’ve rounded up the best things to do in Pigeon Forge in March so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
What is going on in Pigeon Forge in March?
Before your calendar fills up with plans for outdoor adventures, make sure to set aside some time to experience Pigeon Forge’s special events and festivals in March. Here they are;
- Irish Month at Titanic Museum: March 13-19, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day at The Island in Pigeon Forge: March 17, 2023
- Opening of Dollywood: March 11, 2023
- Corvette Expo Show: March 24-25, 2023
- Winter Carnival of Magic: March 9–11, 2023
While there are already early spring visitors, you may find Pigeon Forge a little less crowded this time of the year.
Is it cold in Pigeon Forge in March?
Yes, it is usually cold in Pigeon Forge during this time of the year. Temperatures range from an average low of 34°F to an average high of 55°F so it’s recommended that you bring a coat or jacket when visiting during this time.
Additionally, following winter-like conditions can occur such as snow and rain showers.
Whether you’ll be visiting Pigeon Forge for Spring break, or to celebrate St. Patrick’s day, you’re sure to have an awesome family getaway. So what are you waiting for? Plan your spring break vacation today!
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get Your FREE Spring Packing List For the Smoky Mountains!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Need more ideas for your Smoky Mountains Spring vacation? Head to our list of 10 Best Things To Do In Pigeon Forge In April.
And if you’re looking for some yummy dishes to cook for St. Patrick’s day, these Easy St. Patrick’s Day Dinner ideas are sure to please everyone in the family.