Take time to enjoy the many things to do in Pigeon Forge in November just before the winter freeze sets in. Here is a Pigeon Forge vacation guide with some ideas of activities to enjoy while you’re in town.
From live entertainment to outdoor fun and festive events, there’s plenty to do in this Smoky Mountains town during this time of the year. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your fall getaway to Pigeon Forge today!
The month of November is a great time to visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! The weather is cooling down, making it the perfect time to explore all that this town has to offer. Here are just a few of the many things to do in Pigeon Forge in November!
What Should I Wear In Pigeon Forge in November?
Assuming you’ll be spending most of your time outdoors, you’ll want to dress in layers. The weather can be unpredictable in November, so it’s always best to be prepared.
A light jacket or sweater will come in handy for cooler mornings and evenings.
During the day, you can peel off the layers as the temperature warms up. Comfortable shoes are a must, as you’ll likely be doing a lot of walking.
Download our FREE Fall Packing List For the Smoky Mountains below.
You can finish off the look with a scarf, hat, and gloves, and you’ll be all set to enjoy all that Pigeon Forge has to offer in November!
Is Pigeon Forge Busy in November?
Pigeon Forge is a popular destination year-round, but especially so in the autumn months. The city sees an influx of visitors during October and November thanks to the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is renowned for its stunning fall foliage.
As a result, hotels and restaurants in Pigeon Forge can be quite busy during this time of year. However, there are still plenty of activities and attractions to enjoy if you’re willing to brave the crowds. Just be sure to make your reservations in advance!
Festivals & Events in Pigeon Forge in November
- Pigeon Forge Winterfest (Nov 9, 2023 – Feb 18, 2024) – Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are adorned with over 5 million lights during the annual Winterfest celebration, creating a winter wonderland for locals and guests to enjoy. Starts from November through late February.
- Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas (Nov 4, 2023 – Jan 6, 2024)- This holiday season, Dollywood invites you to enjoy a colorful Christmas! Enjoy a heartwarming holiday show, catch a festive ride on the Dollywood Express, and more!
- Hearts on Fire (Nov 17-18, 2023)- This event will be held in LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge. The focus of this youth evangelism conference is to encourage the youth to take a dynamic walk and commitment in Christ, and challenge them to live out their faith!
- Thanksgiving Celebration– Pigeon Forge offers a variety of ways to celebrate Thanksgiving! Enjoy a special Thanksgiving feast at one of the best restaurants in town or find a cozy cabin to cook your own feast!
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get This FREE Fall Packing List For the Smoky Mountains Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED READING
Are you constantly looking for ways to save more on your vacation? Well, I’m sure these Pigeon Forge Attraction Coupons will do the trick!
And to make things a little bit more fun on the road, why not get these Great Smoky Mountains Coloring Page for the kids?