Take time to enjoy the many things to do in Pigeon Forge in November just before the winter freeze sets in. Here is a Pigeon Forge vacation guide with some ideas of activities to enjoy while you’re in town.
From live entertainment to outdoor fun and festive events, there’s plenty to do in this Smoky Mountains town during this time of the year. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your fall getaway to Pigeon Forge today!
The month of November is a great time to visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! The weather is cooling down, making it the perfect time to explore all that this town has to offer. Here are just a few of the many things to do in Pigeon Forge in November!
What Should I Wear In Pigeon Forge in November?
Assuming you’ll be spending most of your time outdoors, you’ll want to dress in layers. The weather can be unpredictable in November, so it’s always best to be prepared. A light jacket or sweater will come in handy for cooler mornings and evenings.
During the day, you can peel off the layers as the temperature warms up. Comfortable shoes are a must, as you’ll likely be doing a lot of walking.
You can finish off the look with a scarf, hat, and gloves, and you’ll be all set to enjoy all that Pigeon Forge has to offer in November!
Is Pigeon Forge Busy in November?
Pigeon Forge is a popular destination year-round, but especially so in the autumn months. The city sees an influx of visitors during October and November thanks to the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is renowned for its stunning fall foliage.
As a result, hotels and restaurants in Pigeon Forge can be quite busy during this time of year. However, there are still plenty of activities and attractions to enjoy if you’re willing to brave the crowds. Just be sure to make your reservations in advance!
Festivals & Events in Pigeon Forge in November
- Pigeon Forge Winterfest – Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are adorned with over 5 million lights during the annual Winterfest celebration, creating a winter wonderland for locals and guests to enjoy. Starts from November through late February.
- Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas– This holiday season, Dollywood invites you to enjoy a colorful Christmas! Enjoy a heartwarming holiday show, catch a festive ride on the Dollywood Express, and more! This will be held from Nov. 5, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023.
- Hearts on Fire– This event will be held in LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge on November 18 and 19. The focus of this youth evangelism conference is to encourage the youth to take a dynamic walk and commitment in Christ, and challenge them to live out their faith!
- Thanksgiving Celebration– Pigeon Forge offer a variety of ways to celebrate Thanksgiving! Enjoy a special Thanksgiving feast at one of best restaurants in town or find a cozy cabin to cook your own feast!
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Get This FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist Now!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED READING
Are you constantly looking for ways to save more on your vacation? Well, I’m sure these Pigeon Forge Attraction Coupons will do the trick! And to make things a little bit more fun on the road, why not get these Great Smoky Mountains Coloring Page for the kids?