The Smoky Mountains offer so many attractions that won’t cost you a penny! Kickstart your vacation with the best things to do in Sevierville TN for Free.
From stunningly beautiful hikes to fascinating historic sites, there are so many ideas for free fun in the area. So get ready to explore, and have a great time in Sevierville!
If you are on a tight budget, you don’t have to give up on the idea of a getaway. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and its surrounding communities offer plenty of affordable attractions and activities.
Here are the best things to do in Sevierville TN for FREE!
What is Sevierville famous for?
Sevierville, Tennessee is best known as the beloved hometown of country music legend Dolly Parton. Born in 1946, Parton quickly rose to fame thanks to her larger-than-life personality and undeniable musical talent.
You can find a bronze statue of Parton on the Sevier County Courthouse lawn which visitors often visit for a photo op.
To know more, read our guide: What is Sevierville famous for?
Sevierville is also known for its outstanding array of factory outlet stores where visitors can find great discounts on clothing, shoes, souvenirs, gifts, and more.
If you’re looking for ways to explore the area without breaking the bank, here are some of the best attractions and activities in the area that you can enjoy for free.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Get This FREE Smoky Mountains Checklist!
Related Smoky Mountain Resources
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- 125+ Things to Do in the Smoky Mountains
- Free Things To Do In Townsend, TN
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Looking for places to eat while in Sevierville? Check out our guide to the Best Downtown Sevierville Restaurants.
To help you plan a budget-friendly trip, here are great ways to save money while traveling with family.