Welcome to VeraVise Outdoor Living. If you are interested in working with us, we recommend you first familiarize yourself with our about page and our topics here.
Our family loves road trips and outdoor travel. We try to incorporate the national parks and outdoor adventures in all our travels. When we can’t be on the road, we love hiking, exploring the Smokies, and creating an outdoor lifestyle at home.
- Monthly Page Views: 40,000
- Monthly Sessions: 32,000
- Social Followers: 7,000
- Pinterest: 820,000 MV and 2,220 Followers
- Email List: 525
VeraVise Outdoor Living was started in March 2017 (under the name VeraVise WOW travel) as an outlet for our outdoor travel passion.
We combined our love of outdoor travel with our love for the mountains, camping, hiking, and all things outdoors to create a site dedicated to helping our readers have an outdoor lifestyle for their families.
We also share how we utilize travel and the outdoors to homeschool our children creating a living education that will last a lifetime.
What We Write About
Our content includes:
- Best Places to Travel In The US
- US National Parks[with kids]
- The Smoky Mountains
- ATV Riding
- RV Living
- Homeschooling Outside & On The Road
- Smoky Mountains
Who Is Our Audience?
- 70% Female
- 30% Male
- 95% United States
- 60% Southeast United States
My audience loves exploring the outdoors in the Appalachian, Blue Ridge, and Smoky mountains region. While they are always looking to save money, they are willing to pay for quality.
- How to Brunch Like a Local in Johnson City
- Hidden Gems in Mountain City
- Erwin and Unicoi: Small on Size Big on Adventure
- History, Memories and Moonshine in Historic Blountville
“Amanda has been wonderful to work with as a regional blogger for the Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association. Not only is she influential in her writing with trip ideas and itineraries for visitors and residents, her writing abilities, photography and social media skills are extremely beneficial to our organization’s mission in marketing Northeast Tennessee as a top travel destination and great place to live,” Executive Director Alicia Phelps.
Director of Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association
Guest Posting For Us
We currently accept guest posts for the following topics:
- Getting Kids Excited About The Outdoors
- Living Books Reviews
- National Parks with kids travel guides
- Best Places To Travel In The US
- Reviews of ATV Trails in the US
If you wish to have a sponsored post or advertisement featured on our site, please contact us for our terms. We do not accept sponsored posts from non relevant sites and we require that you inform us up front of the specific niche and content you would like to have featured.
I have a few guidelines for guest posts:
- All submissions for guest posts must be on one of the listed topics on the about page.
- All submissions for guest posts must be HIGHLY RELEVANT and preferably from a United States based website or business. I will make exceptions to this if the content is HIGHLY RELEVANT.
- All Submissions for guest posts must use excellent English grammar. Anything not well written will be automatically rejected with no explanation.
Thanks for getting to know us better and we look forward to working with you.