Welcome to VeraVise Outdoor Living. If you are interested in working with us, we recommend you first familiarize yourself with our topics here.
At VeraVise Outdoor Living, we believe family life is best when it’s lived outdoors.
Our family loves road trips and outdoor travel. We try to incorporate the national parks and outdoor adventures in all our travels.
- Monthly Page Views: 75,000
- Monthly Sessions: 63,000
- Social Followers: 7,000
- Pinterest: 1.2 million views and 3,000 Followers
- Email List: 1500
VeraVise Outdoor Living was started in March 2017 (under the name VeraVise WOW travel) as an outlet for our outdoor travel passion.
We combined our love of outdoor travel with our love for the mountains, camping, hiking, and all things outdoors to create a site dedicated to helping our readers have an outdoor lifestyle for their families.
We also share how we utilize travel and the outdoors to homeschool our children creating a living education that will last a lifetime.
What We Write About
Our content includes:
- RV Camping
- ATV Riding
- Camping Meals
- USA Travel
- Smoky Mountains
- Getting Kids Excited To Be Outside
Who Is Our Audience?
- 89% Female
- 11% Male
- 95% United States
My audience loves exploring the outdoors in the Appalachian, Blue Ridge, and Smoky mountains region.
While they are always looking to save money, they are willing to pay for quality.
- How to Brunch Like a Local in Johnson City
- Hidden Gems in Mountain City
- Erwin and Unicoi: Small on Size Big on Adventure
- History, Memories and Moonshine in Historic Blountville
“Amanda has been wonderful to work with as a regional blogger for the Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association. Not only is she influential in her writing with trip ideas and itineraries for visitors and residents, her writing abilities, photography and social media skills are extremely beneficial to our organization’s mission in marketing Northeast Tennessee as a top travel destination and great place to live,” Executive Director Alicia Phelps.
Director of Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association
Guest Posting For Us
We currently accept guest posts for the following topics:
- ATV Riding
- Outdoor Grilling/Camping Meals
- Reviews of ATV Trails in the US
If you wish to have a sponsored post or advertisement featured on our site, read our terms and email us here.
We do not accept sponsored posts from non relevant sites and we require that you inform us up front of the specific niche and content you would like to have featured.
I have a few guidelines for guest posts:
- All submissions for guest posts must be on one of the listed topics on the about page.
- All submissions for guest posts must be HIGHLY RELEVANT and preferably from a United States based website or business. I will make exceptions to this if the content is HIGHLY RELEVANT.
- All Submissions for guest posts must use excellent English grammar. Anything not well written will be automatically rejected with no explanation.
- All Guest Posts must be by the owner of the site to which I am linking. I do NOT ACCEPT marketing agency guest posts.
Go Here for my terms.
Thanks for getting to know us better and we look forward to working with you.
Brand Partnership Rates
We define a sponsored post as my writing an original article ON MY SITE to promote your product and/or website.
If you require an additional “micro blog” on your site, please see our terms below.
All content will be my own opinion and I reserve the right to publish my review without bias.
All sponsored posts WILL BE DISCLOSED to my readers.
All links will be NO FOLLOW links.
We only post on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
I do not do Twitter, Linked In, or other social media accounts.
I will NOT do any sponsored posts for topics not directly related to one of my featured topics below.
- Family Boating
- Camping/RV Living
- ATV Riding
- Outdoor Family Travel