Christmas at Dollywood wouldn’t be complete without the Dollywood Christmas parade! Check out this Dollywood Vacation Guide for information on when the parade starts, where to see it, and more!
Aside from the 5 million twinkling lights across the park, one of the best parts about Christmas at Dollywood is the parade! Featuring intricate floats, talented performers, and of course, Santa Claus himself!
The Dollywood Christmas Parade is one of the most popular events at the park during the holiday season. Every year, the parade draws large crowds of spectators. If you’re planning on attending the parade, be sure to arrive early to get a good spot. Here is a guide to help you plan out your Dollywood trip during the holidays.
Does Dollywood Have A Christmas Parade?
Yes! Dollywood has an annual Smoky Mountain Christmas festival that includes a holiday parade. The parade features floats, giant puppets, and costumed characters, and it winds its way through the park’s streets. Visitors can also enjoy holiday-themed shows, millions of lights, and other festive decorations during the festival.
The Parade of many colors in Dollywood has been enchanting guests for many years. This parade is one of the most festive and vibrant holiday celebrations you can experience. The floats, interactive characters, and surprises along the parade route are not to be missed!
What Time Is The Dolly Parade At Dollywood?
Dollywood hasn’t released the parade schedule for 2022 yet, but in previous years the Christmas Parade typically began at 8:00 pm on operating days. It’s a good idea to arrive early to get a good spot!
As soon as Dollywood releases the parade details for this season, we’ll surely update this post. So make sure you check back in for updates.
How Much Does It Cost To Go To Dollywood Christmas?
The Dollywood Christmas Parade is included with park admission, you can either get tickets(for a day or multiple days) or a seasonal pass.
- One-day Dollywood ticket costs: $89 for adults ages 10-61; $74 for kids ages 4-9, and seniors 62+
- Two-day Dollywood ticket costs: $99 for adults ages 10-61; $89 for kids ages 4-9 and seniors 62+
- Three-day Dollywood ticket costs: $109 for adults ages 10-61; $99 for kids ages 4-9 and seniors 62+
If you have plans on visiting Dollywood multiple times a year, getting the seasonal pass is definitely worth it.
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Download Our FREE Winter Packing List For The Smoky Mountains!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
For a complete holiday experience, you shouldn’t miss the magical Smoky Mountains Christmas Lights that are sure to brighten up your Tennessee Christmas!
And to keep the kids busy while on the road, make sure you have this Great Smoky Mountains National Park coloring page from our friends from PhotoJeepers.