Christmas at Dollywood wouldn’t be complete without the Dollywood Christmas parade! Check out this Dollywood Vacation Guide for information on when the parade starts, where to see it, and more!
Aside from the 5 million twinkling lights across the park, one of the best parts about Christmas at Dollywood is the parade! Featuring intricate floats, talented performers, and of course, Santa Claus himself!
The Dollywood Christmas Parade is one of the most popular events at the park during the holiday season. Every year, the parade draws large crowds of spectators.
If you’re planning on attending the parade, be sure to arrive early to get a good spot. Here is a guide to help you plan out your Dollywood trip during the holidays.
Does Dollywood Have A Christmas Parade?
Yes! Dollywood has an annual Smoky Mountain Christmas festival that includes a holiday parade. The parade features floats, giant puppets, and costumed characters, and it winds its way through the park’s streets.
Visitors can also enjoy holiday-themed shows, millions of lights, and other festive decorations during the festival.
The Parade of many colors in Dollywood has been enchanting guests for many years. This parade is one of the most festive and vibrant holiday celebrations you can experience.
The floats, interactive characters, and surprises along the parade route are not to be missed!
What time is the Christmas parade at Dollywood?
Dollywood hasn’t released the parade schedule for 2023 yet, but in previous years the Christmas Parade typically began at 8:00 pm on operating days starting in early November. It’s a good idea to arrive early to get a good spot!
As soon as Dollywood releases the parade details for this season, we’ll surely update this post. So make sure you check back in for updates.
How Much Does It Cost To Go To Dollywood Christmas?
The Dollywood Christmas Parade is included with park admission, you can either get tickets(for a day or multiple days) or a seasonal pass.
Head to our guide on How Much Are Tickets To Dollywood in 2023 to learn more.
- One-day Dollywood ticket costs: $89 for adults ages 10-61; $74 for kids ages 4-9, and seniors 62+
- Two-day Dollywood ticket costs: $99 for adults ages 10-61; $89 for kids ages 4-9 and seniors 62+
- Three-day Dollywood ticket costs: $109 for adults ages 10-61; $99 for kids ages 4-9 and seniors 62+
If you have plans on visiting Dollywood multiple times a year, getting the seasonal pass is definitely worth it.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Download Our FREE Winter Packing List For The Smoky Mountains!
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
For a complete holiday experience, you shouldn’t miss the magical Smoky Mountains Christmas Lights that are sure to brighten up your Tennessee Christmas!
And to keep the kids busy while on the road, make sure you have this Great Smoky Mountains National Park coloring page from our friends from PhotoJeepers.