If you’re a fan of Dollywood, then you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the Dollywood Gold Pass Discounts! Here is our Dollywood vacation guide on everything you need to know about this great deal!
If you are looking for a great way to enjoy your vacation and save money at the same time, then you should consider getting this seasonal pass. This pass will allow you to enjoy many perks and discounts, including free parking and admission to special events.
Dollywood Gold Pass Discounts are a great way to save money on your next visit to Dollywood! This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the discounts available, including how to get them and what they include.
So whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned pro, read on for all the info you need!
How Much Is A Dollywood Gold Season Pass?
You have the option to either pay in full or use their payment plan when you purchase the Dollywood Gold Season Pass.
Dollywood Gold Season Pass
- Adult (ages 10 – 61): $234.00
- Child (ages 4 – 9): $224.00
- Senior (ages 62+): $224.00
Two-Park Golden Season Pass
Enjoy unlimited admission to Dollywood Theme Park and Dollywood’s Splash Country.
- Adult (ages 10 – 61): $289.00
- Child (ages 4 – 9): $279.00
- Senior (ages 62+): $279.00
*Prices do not include taxes or fees
*A maximum of 8 passes can be purchased per transaction. If you wish to purchase more than 8, please complete multiple transactions.
Dollywood Gold Pass Discounts & Perks
If you purchase the Dollywood Gold Season Pass, here are some of the discounts and perks you’ll receive:
Dollywood Gold Season Pass Discounts
- $10 OFF Discount on 1-Day Tickets for Friends & Family
- 15% OFF Discounts on Lodging (Based on Availability)
- 15% OFF Discounts on Select Dining & Merchandise(Made-to-order items over $1000 excluded)
- $5 OFF Discounts on TimeSaver Passes
- $5 OFF Discount on VIP Tours
- $5 OFF Preferred Parking Discount
Other Benefits include;
- None; Dollywood Blackout Dates(Adult & Senior passes only)
- 2023 Bring-A-Friend Tickets; 2 Tickets to enjoy the park(s) with friends with no blackout dates
- One-day unlimited refills on Souvenir Refill Mug
- Free General Parking: $25 savings per visit
- Early Saturday Ride Time
- Exclusive Gold & Diamond Passholder Events
- Golden Hours: Daily TimeSaver Line Access First Hour Each Day
Two-Park Season Passes
All Benefits of Gold Season Passes, plus the following;
- None; Dollywood’s Splash Country Blackout Dates (Adult & Senior passes only)
- $15 OFF Discounts on Retreats
- $5 OFF Discounts on Canopies
*In order to receive the discount, the Gold Passholder must be present and make the purchase.
Can I Upgrade My Dollywood Season Pass To Gold?
Yes, you can upgrade your Dollywood season pass to Gold by calling 1-800-Dollywood. Gold passes include unlimited visits, exclusive parking, and more.
*Please note: Season Passes will be available for purchase starting Oct. 31, 2022
If you are a 2022 Season Passholder or have registered for pre-sale, you can purchase 2023 passes now. Simply log into your account if you are a passholder, and those who pre-registered will receive an access code via email shortly.
If you haven’t received the email yet, please wait patiently – it’s on its way. Alternatively, feel free to call 1-800-Dollywood for assistance.
Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary
I understand how difficult it can be to plan a trip, especially if it’s your first time going. That’s why I created this 7-day itinerary for the Smoky Mountains. It outlines all of the best places to go in the area and comes with insider tips that will save you a lot of stress–trust me, they saved me when I was planning my own trip!
- Our 7-day itinerary takes you to the best places in the Smoky Mountains.
- You’ll get to see all the best sights and attractions with driving directions
- The itinerary is designed to show you the most scenic routes.
- Packing Checklist for every season.
- You’ll have everything you need to make the most of your trip.
- Insider Tips!
Here’s a quick overview of our Smoky Mountains 7-Day Itinerary.
- Day 1: Cades Cove Loop
- Day 2: Rich Mountain Road
- Day 3: Cataloochee Valley
- Day 4: Newfound Gap Road
- Day 5: Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Day 6: Little River Road
- Day6: Foothills Parkway
Recommended Pigeon Forge Resources
- Smoky Mountains Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- Pigeon Forge Discount Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
More Related Resources
Need more information about Dollywood tickets and Passes? If so, head to our guide on How Much Are Tickets To Dollywood?
Before your family trip to Dollywood, make sure you don’t forget a compact travel camera! That way, you can bring home all the amazing memories (and photos) from your time there.