In this boating resource guide, we show you how electric pontoon boat covers are the next best thing when it comes to protecting your investment. Not only do they protect your boat from the elements, but they also provide a measure of security and peace of mind.
These types of boat covers are easy to install and use, and they can be a great addition to any boating enthusiast’s arsenal. Not to mention the amount of time you can save with just a click of a keyfob.
If you’re looking into purchasing one for your toon, this resource guide has got you covered.
There are many different types and brands of electric pontoon boat covers on the market, so we’ve compiled a list of the best ones for you. Be sure to keep reading to not miss it!
Should I Keep My Pontoon Boat Covered?
Pontoon boats should be covered when they’re not used to protect them from the sun and rain. UV rays can damage the boat’s finish, and moisture can cause rust and other problems.
A cover also helps keep the boat clean and makes it easier to launch and load.
If you don’t plan on using your pontoon boat for a while, it’s best to store it indoors or under a covered area. This will help protect it from the elements and prevent any damage.
As you shop for pontoon boat covers, you’ll find a variety of materials and styles to choose from. Here’s a look at some of the most popular options:
- Canvas boat covers are made from durable, water-resistant fabric. They provide good protection from the sun and can be easily removed for storage or transportation.
- Vinyl boat covers are also durable and water-resistant. They’re a good choice for outdoor boats, as they offer protection from the elements.
- Mesh boat covers are made from a breathable fabric that helps to keep your pontoon cool in the summer sun. They’re also easy to remove and store.
- Polyester boat covers are a budget-friendly option that provides good protection from the sun and rain. They’re not as durable as other materials, however, so they may need to be replaced more often.
If you own a pontoon boat, you know that keeping it covered is important. But if you find manual covers a hassle, investing in an electric pontoon cover is a great solution.
Below are some of the best electric pontoon boat covers you might want to check out.
Pontoon Boat Accessories
Pontoon boats are a great way to have some outdoor family fun on the lake or a party with friends out on the open sea. Check out these practical must-have pontoon boat accessories to add to your boat for smooth sailing.
Download Your FREE Boating Pre-Departure Checklist
Recommended Boating Resources
- Recommended Pontoon Boat Accessories
- Best Boat Snacks– These are easy to make and yummy, too.
- Pontoon Boat Hacks– Simplify your days on the water with these boating hacks.
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Aside from fishing, pontoon boats are also a great way to make memories with your loved ones. And what better way to catch up than doing it over a meal? Check out our post on the lunch ideas for boating to impress them with your cooking skills!
There will come a time when the memories will fade, and you won’t be able to recall them very well as before. PhotoJeepers has a solution for that, check out these travel memory book ideas to help keep the memories fresh.