If you’re looking for the best place to travel that’s budget-friendly, then these cheap family vacations in Virginia are great.
There’s something for everyone in this state, from theme parks and historical sites to beautiful beaches and stunning mountain ranges.
With plenty of activities and attractions to keep everyone entertained, Virginia is a great option for budget-minded travelers.
In this resource guide, we’ll share some tips on how to save money on your next family trip to Virginia.
So be sure to keep reading for more information on cheap family vacations in Virginia, and start planning your next vacation today!
Which Part of Virginia Beach is Best for Families?
Chesapeake Beach, also known as Chic or Chick’s beach, is the best part of Virginia Beach for families.
It is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beach as there are also a lot of restaurants and shops in the area.
Chesapeake Beach is ideal for families because of the many activities that the kids can do. Here are some other activities that kids and adults alike will surely enjoy.
- Building sand castles
- Visit the Chesapeake beach water park
Be sure to also check these Chesapeake Beach Hotels for a more comfortable stay at the beach!
Can’t Afford a Family Vacation? Think Again!
- Would You Like An Easy Way to keep track of your travel expenses?
- Do you ever feel like you have no idea what you spend on your vacation?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to keep your travel plans and confirmation numbers AND track your spending all on your phone and in ONE place?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then The Travel Expense Tracker™️ can help you.
Gain control of your travel budget so you can travel more NOW and in the future!
Accessible from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Download Your FREE Family Travel Planner
- 18 Cheap Family Vacations in the US You Won’t Believe!
- Cheap Family Vacations in the South
- 8 Cheap Family Vacations in Florida
- 7 Cheap Family Vacations in Tennessee
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
Planning to go on a vacation in a national park but don’t know where to start? Check out this list of US National Parks by State from PhotoJeepers. This is a really big help!
And if by chance you have decided to visit the Great Smoky Mountains, here are some hotels in Pigeon Forge with a waterpark that might tickle your fancy.