November in Tennessee brings cooler temperatures, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! In this Tennesse vacation guide, we’ve listed our top picks for the best things to do in Tennessee in November to help you plan your dream vacation.
Take a stroll through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park – one of the most visited parks in the country – and explore its vast array of trails, fields, and forests. Or you can explore Memphis, the birthplace of modern American music, or take a scenic drive down to the foothills of the Appalachians.
No matter what you’re looking for, the Volunteer State has it for you. Check out these fun things to do in Tennessee in November.
What Is There To Do In Gatlinburg And Pigeon Forge In November?
There are a number of things to do in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in November. Some popular activities include hiking, shopping, and visiting the Smoky Mountains National Park.
Here are some other things to do in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in November:
- Take an Aerial Tram Ride through the Mountains: Enjoy breathtaking views and spot wildlife during your ride on the Gatlinburg Sky Lift.
- Go White Water Rafting around Gatlinburg for a thrilling adventure.
- Shop and Dine at The Island in Pigeon Forge: With shopping and dining options galore, The Island is a must-visit destination for visitors to the area.
- Visit Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park: This attraction offers ski slopes, an ice skating rink, and snow tubing during the winter months.
- Check out Shopping Centers near Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge: Take advantage of outlet stores and unique boutiques while exploring downtown Gatlinburg or The Shops at Five Oaks in Pigeon Forge.
Download This FREE Fall Packing List for The Smokies
- Pigeon Forge Vacation Guide
- Gatlinburg Vacation Guide
- 125+ Things to Do in the Smoky Mountains
- Great Smoky Mountains Family Vacations Facebook Group
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
November is a great time to take in the changing fall foliage, so be sure to bring your camera! Check out these best compact travel camera recommendations so you can produce breathtaking photos!
Vacationing with kids has never been easier when you visit the Smoky Mountains. Not only are there a lot of kid-friendly hikes in Gatlinburg, but there are also kid-friendly hotels in Pigeon Forge near The Island, where you can stay overnight if you want to explore the place more.